Morty x Janine

Characters:

Characters:

Janine: Kanto Gym Leader Poison Type Master

Morty: Johto Gym Leader Ghost Type Master

Ship Name:

Monine

Janty

JohtoLeaderShipping

Where they met:

Johto And Kanto are two very close regions. People travel back and forth from both of them quite often. As a child, Janine had always been to Johto every summer to visit her mother who moved away and divorced her father.

During one of these summers, she met a blonde boy about her age. He was playing with a Pokémon called Ghastly. Being the innocent child she was back then, she went over to him and asked to play with him and the Ghastly.

Morty, the blonde boy who was also super innocent, Agreed. Now Ghastly had two humans to play with! They goofed around until Morty's mom came outside yelling for him to go back in. Morty really didn't want to go, so he invited Ghastly and Janine to come with him.

Janine didn't really think much about it, so she blindly agreed. Janine and Ghastly were greeted by Morty's kind mom and half gloomy half cherry dad. They layer games inside, ate dinner, and Janine was teased about being Morty's new girlfriend. She stayed over there until her mother frantically came up to the door looking for her daughter.

Now, every summer, Morty amen Janine would meet and catch up with one another. It became their special routine.

Things in common:

Gym Leaders

Opposites that attract:

I really don't have anything for these categories any more. Lol.

Fluff moment:

It was a new summer and Morty was waiting in the same place for Janine's visit. He waited and waited and then he finally say her shadow in the horizon. He put on his normal, careless smile and waved a greeting. That's when he realized she was running top speed. Before he knew it, he was tackled to the ground in a hug by a giggling ninja girl.

"Morty! Morty Morty Morty! Hey, guess what?! Guess what!"

Morty just laughed, this tiny girl was so excited about something and she hasn't even been in Johto long enough to hear any real exciting news. She was squeezing him every time she said his name or the word 'guess'. She was adorable. She was growing up into quite the girl.

"What? What what what?"

Morty mimicked her talking pattern, but she didn't give a single bother in the world. She forced him to sit up cross legged and she Satan in front of him the same way. She put her hands on her knees and leaned in with one of the largest smiles Morty has ever seen Janine have, even has a naive little girl!

"My father is handing me the gym and he's becoming elite four!"

She squealed and jumped up, running around in a circle. Morty just smiled wide and let out a single laugh. She finally got what she wanted this whole time. Well, after he inherited his gym from his dad and all. She wanted this for so long it's hard not to be happy for her. Morty carefully stood up and caught her into a hug a sigh she was running around. He caught her from behind.

"Congratulations Gym Leader Janine."

He craned his neck and pressed a kiss to her forehead. Janine was too excited to get flustered. She just giggled and turned herself around in Morty's arms.  Party was taken by surprise as she treacherously up on her tippie toes to press a kiss onto his nose. She flashed him a great big smile after.

"Thank you Gym Leader Morty!"

Yep. This is now my OTP. You can't change it.

Heartbreaking moment:

Janine was in Kanto, missing Morty. But she had her gym and that was the best thing ever! However... she just missed Morty a lot.

Morty was still in Johto, missing Janine. I mean, it's always boring without his girlfriend being there. He'd rather have her by his side, but she finally got the gym she wanted. He wasn't ruining thst for her.

So they both just sat in their gyms, awaiting challengers and missing eachother. Like normal when it wasn't summer.

Overview:

These two... these two are so frickin ADORABLE TOGETHER!!! Man I LOVE this ship! It seems so cool and I just love how I managed to get the childhood friends trope to work romantically! If you haven't noticed, I'm a big fan of those stories where two best friends fall in love because I relate super hard to that. But back to Morty and Janine. It's just super cute And I don't get no why this wasn't thought of sooner!

What about you? Do you ship it? Are you a fan? Please tell me in the comments below! Oh, and don't forget to leave me a little vote to tell me you liked this! Thanks for reading and I love you so so so so much!

~Eva