Valerie x Clemont

Characters:

Valerie: Kalos Gym Leader Fairy Type Master

Clemont: Kalos Gym Leader/Ash Companion/Big Brother/Inventor/ Electric Type Master

Ship Name:

Clemerie

Valmont

DropPopCandyShipping

Where they met:

The day Clemont became a registered gym leader he had to become familiar with all the other current gym leaders as well as the Elite Four. Let's just say his little sister made a lasting impression of most of them.

Clemont was almost day one with the the gym leaders when a very pretty girl showed up. She had a Sylveon at her side and she wore a kimono dress thst would put Elesa's modeling to shame. Clemont felt the heat rising in his cheeks. He prayed that Bonnie wouldn't do what she does best. 

You know what she does?

What she does best.

Bonnie goes up to the pretty girl and takes her hand and bows down in a proposal like style. Of course, the pretty girl's hands are covered by her sleeves but Bonnie managed to find her hands buried in all that cloth. The black haired girl was surprised as this happened. It was written all over her and her Sylveon's face.

"You're perfect! Will you take care of my brother?"

The girl looks over at a very red faced Clemont and she smiles at him. That was the first time she doesn't even react awkwardly. She takes Bonnie's hand and pulls her back up to her feet. She crouches down to her level.

"You're looking out for your big brother, aren't you? You shouldn't assume someone's perfect for someone based off of appearances. My name is Valerie, it's a pleasure to meet you small one."

Clemont's heart went BOOM and now he's helpless for Valerie. Bonnie was in awe as Valerie stood up and walked over to Clemont. Her Sylveon followed and mirrored her steps and she approached the very flustered Clemont.