Green x White

Characters:

Characters:

Green: Kanto Rival

White: Unova Protagonist

Ship Name:

Wheen

Grite

StrongerShipping

Where they met:

White was in Alola, honing her skills at the battle tree. She was there with her best friend Bianca and they were rocking the double battles when they reached the top. There stood Green and Red in all of their glory. Both of them glaring at the girls.

Yet White couldn't keep her eyes off of Green, with that handsomely smug look on his face. Red was silent, so he didn't quite catch her attention all that much. Green introduced themselves and the battle begun.

The battle ends with Bianca wiping out almost instantly and white fighting back almost by the skin of Her teeth. In the end, she managed to lose with Samurott against Red's Charizard. HOW DID A WATER TYPE LOSE TO CHARIZARD!? White was seething, that is until Green walked over and put his hand on her shoulder.

"Listen, don't dwell too much on losing. Trust me, it won't do you any good. Build on that anger and turn it into determination to get better, 'aight?" 

White just looked up at him. Bianca was fangirl squealing in the background but it didn't matter. White's lips twisted into a wide smile and she nodded, fixing the video on her head to be even tighter. Green have her a pat on the back and a push towards the exit.

"Look forward to seein ya around!"

Green called out as the two girls ran out. He turned to Red, who was smirking. It took green a few seconds to realize what it was about. Then he just all out shoved red, causing him to snicker. Oh come on!

Old habits die hard.

Things in common:

Uh... uh... determination? Strength? I have nothin.

Opposites that attract:

Rival vs Protagonist; Womanizer vs Feminist(?)

Fluff moment:

I have nothing. Lol. Sorry!

Heartbreaking moment:

White was training real hard. She was at the Thrifty Megamart training up Scrafty, since dark/fighting normally tops ghost/fairy. That's when she heard a sound behind her and she turned. She didn't expect the smug face to be there behind her.

"Well well Well, if it isn't Miss Beaten By a Charizard. Come here to toughen up, eh?"

White scoffed, turning to Scrafty. Scrafty crossed his arms and waited. White giggled and had the fighting/dark type return. Now that there was nothing else to steal her attention, she turned completely to green.

"Yeah, But I'd prefer if I wasn't mocked."

Green rolled his eyes and laughed a snarky laugh. Mocked? That was nothing. If this little girl calls this mocking she hasn't seen the bullshit he puts Red through every single day. He was the king of Mockery and Bullshit!

...

Now that he's thinking about it... it's not exactly something to be proud of.

"No words, huh? Shouldn't make fun of people."

The girl booped his nose and turned around. She started walking away. Oh no! This little thing wasn't getting away so quickly! He wasn't going to let a lousy woman think that she had him pegged! He took her wrist and spun her around.

"Listen, that ain't even close to mockery. If you want to be mocked, you'll be sent home crying. Little girl."

White scoffed again, crossing her arms. She looked him up and down. And here she thought he was a nice guy. And here she thought he was trying to bring her up. Now he was using gender stereotypes in a mocking way? Man, what a guy.

White just shook her wrist away and walked off. She wasn't gonna was with this. This time, Green watched her storm away with a smug look on his face. Good, he finally asserted his dominance.

She'll get over it.

Overview:

No. Just a million times no. I was never a big fan of Green so I may be a little bit biased. But no. White is a strong female character, sure, and Green would need one to get over his anti-feminist ways. But the way these two characters are there isn't a single way in the wide waking world they can maintain a stable relationship without it being abusive, toxic, or just ulterior motive drived. If green was leading her on as another toy, I could see it. If white was using him to make someone jealous, I could see it. If green just needed to let off some steam and asked her to help him out, I could see it. But a happy, loving, functioning relationship between White and Green? Come on, you're asking the impossible. 

Unrelated note: why are all my requests for the protagonists and rivals? Can we show the gym leaders and elite four some love too? Come on guys!

What about you? What are your thoughts on the ship of Green x White? Please comment those below and don't be shy! Hey, speaking of not being shy, requests are still open and I'd love to see you drop a little vote up at the top there for me. Thank you so much for reading and I love you all!

~Eva