N x Wally

Characters:

Characters:

N: Unova Antagonist/Team Plasma King

Wally: Hoenn Rival

Ship Name:

Nally

WaN

GreenHairShipping

Where they met:

OKAY IM STOPPING THIS NOW

I KNOW I SAY ANY TWO CHARACTERS BUT COME ON. COME ON!!!!

Wally is an athesmatic little boy who wants to be a trainer. He wants to travel around and get stronger as a person and bond with his Pokemon. Wally is innocent, sweet, and pure. He has gone through lots of troubles leading up to his life so far, and he is like ten!

N is a boy who was abandoned and had the special gift to talk to Pokemon. He grew up only around abuse during Pokemon making him despise humans and he was isolated from human contact. N loves Pokémon will all his heart and is very innocent.

I can see why you ship them, BUT I REFUSE

YOU WILL NOT TAKE THESE FWO CHARACTERS AND PAIR THEM TOGETHER

I WILL NOT LET YOU IMAGINE THEM KISSING OR ANYTHING FURTHER THAN HUGGING IT OUT

NO

NEVER

Wally deserves someone who will love him wholeheartedly and support him as a trainer, bringing him through life to the fullest even despite his disability he was born with. Wally needs someone to nurture him in a motherly manner or at least care for him.

On the flip side, N either needs someone who agrees with his ideals and supports him or someone who bold, upfront, and will confront him. N need someone I help guide him back to what everyone else says is normal or someone who will change to be like him and be with him.

Neither N nor Wally fill eachother's needs.

Also, HOW THE HELL AM I SUPOOSED TO WRITE THEM MEETING!? I mean, come on! I've been using the same "met during a vacation" trope for every single one of these! How am I supposed to come up with something unique!?

Look, I'm all for gay pairings and Yaoi. But for the love that is all good and holy do NOT make me ship Wally with someone. Just let Wally be with Brendan, okay? Just let them Be together. I absolutely refuse to do Wally in any way shape or form.

I'm sorry requestoe for doing this to you yet again. You must think I hate you. But no, I don't. I just don't see Will x Olympia happening, I don't know Kahli we'll enough to use her in one of these, and there's no way I'm forcing my sweet little Wally into this. I'm sorry again and everyone go follow creamsweets because I failed them three Times and I need to make up for it.

I'm sorry.