Marlon x Ilima

Characters:

Ilima: Alola Trial Captain; Dreamboat; Prince Of Trainer's School; Normal Type Master

Marlon: Unova Gym Leader Water Type Master

Ship Name:

Marlima

Ililon

PerfectTanShipping

Where they met:

Marlon was always a man of the ocean, surifing, swimming, basically anything having to do woth water. Once he caught wind that he had a vacation week from the gym he instantly escaped from Unova now the region practically made entirely of beaches! No, not Hoenn! You stupid trolls. It's Alola!

So he was surfing the hell on the meleemelee coast when his eyes happensd to latch on a very cute guy on the beach. He was with a Smeargle and had this smile that Kaden him want to smile. Marlon jumped off of his tortuga he was surfing on and started to swim towards the shore. Tortuga Justin happily followed his trainer.

Marlon made it to the shore, but really didn't feel like getting out of the water. So he sat there like a beached Wailord. He was in that army crawl position with a wide smile. Tortuga was just sitting there next to him, curious what was going on and hopefully going to Be included in whatever was about to happen. They were right in front of cute boy.

"Hi! You're cute! My name is Marlon!"

And that, my friends, is how you make a shameless gay introduction. Ilima looked over st the blue haired, tanned man justness laying there in the shallowest part of the water with a happy ton lucky grin that was like the kind Mallow would have. Ilima giggled a little bit, flashing a bright smile at him.

"Greetings Marlon, I'm Captain Ilima."

And with a flutter of his heart, Marlon just met his soulmate.

Things in common:

That dreamy tan skin; Innocence; Love beaches; Swimmers; Dreamy; Husbando Material; Give lots o' Compliments