Professor Sycamore x Burgh

Characters:

Augustine Sycamore: Kalos Pokemon Professor

Burgh: Unova Gym Leader Bug Type Master

Ship Name:

Burgastine

Sycaburgh

TrueBeautyShipping

Where they met:

Burgh, being the fabulous homosexual male he is, decided to take a vacation to the most gorgeous and romantic region in the world: Kalos. He was strutting around Lumiouse City with fabulous sunglasses on and Leavanny walking behind him. Oh yeah, they certainly caught a great many glances.

That's when Burgh saw a quite stunning male specimen giving him glances from a table outside of a cafe. He had raven hair, pale skin, blue eyes, and precisely his type. Burgh licked his lips and decided to go over there with the man. He had a cute bug Pokemon with him too so why not? Burgh had nothing to lose. He could see the man's Face light up after he realized Burgh caught him staring. Burgh plopped himself down right across from him while Leavanny was talking to the Pokémon that looked like a smaller and cuter Swadloon.

"You're cute, what's your name?"

Augustine never thought he would say this, but he was now certain he was 100% homosexual just looking st this beautiful man. Who was he? Where is he from? What kind of Pokémon is that with him? Whatever questions were in his head became null and void because 5eh were replaced with one big one: What is his name?!

"Uh, well. My name is Professor Augustine S-Sycamore. Might I ask for yours?"

Usually, Augstine was very suave and hit it off well when flirting. But this time he was being flirted to, and by a man, so that makes two very big differences in his feelings. He could hear his heart beating quickly inside his chest. He could feel how pink his cheeks were flushed. The cute man giggled and rested his chin on his hands, which folded together like Monika's from DDLC.

"Well, August, my name is Burgh. I'm sure you're wondering so much about me, aren't you? I can see it in those gorgeous eyes of yours. Do you have a map? I'm afraid I'm lost in those beautiful blue orbs you got~"