Bianca x N

I am aware I've been gone for a while and I'm aware they both are from the same game and are close to interacting, however it's not necessarily a ship so I wanted to do it.

Also both of these are from the game, not the anime or manga

Characters:

Bianca: Rival; Ditzy; Sweetheart

N: Rival; King of Team Plasma; Can Talk to Pokemon; Husbando Marerial

Ship Name:

BiaN

Nca

PureWhiteLightShipping

Where they met:

N was with his father  Ghetsis, at one of his public speakings. He stood in the crowd when he noticed a group of three kids maybe a few years younger than him approaching. His eyes caught onto a special blonde girl in the group, hugging an Oshawott to her chest. Her eyes looked so cute, so innocent. Similar to Concordia and Anthea yet Different. He was mesmerized until she spoke.

"Uh, hello? Can I help you?"

She and her two other friends, both male, stared at N. He felt his face grow hot and he covered his cheeks with his hand. He felt his heart pounding in his chest. What was this feeling? He's never felt this before now...

"I'mterriblysorryIjustcouldn'thelpmyselfIshouldgonow."

N spoke faster than they could have comprehended wnd he disappeared into the crowd. Maybe next time he could talk to her normally. He never even caught her name. His heart wanted to leap out of his chest. What was this feeling? He needed to find one of the Sages and ask them for advice. Or should he ask his sisters since they are also girls? He felt so awkward and squirming and hot... where are Anthea and Concordia?

Things in common:

Rivals; Adorable as friggin heck; Same Game; Seriosuly they both are adorable as heck LOOK AT THEM OMA (oh my Arceus); Awkward (in the games at least)