Chapter two ~Hand Signs of Power~

Ookami's pov~

I woke up early and jumped down to concentrate my chakra. The winds blows gently and some green leaves land on me as I sat there. I listen to the animals around me and my ears become sharp. I keep my eyes close and I breath in the fresh summer air. The sunlight was on my face and I smile.

This place was beautiful. I could sit here all day with my eyes closed.

After a while I start to worry, Naruto wasn't here yet. I look up to the sky and watch the few clouds roll by. My belly rumbled and I look down. "Belly your gonna have to wait till Naruto comes." I pat my belly as I said this.

I walk around the woods exploring, but not too far from the meeting spot. After a couple of minutes I hear someone creep up behind me. I turn around quietly and find nothing.

I hear a snapping twig in a bush. I crouch down and chuck a pebble at the bush.

I hear a startle yelp and out came rolling Naruto who was rubbing his head. "Ouch! what was that for."

I help him to his feet. "Don't sneak up on me like that, I thought you was a stranger." Naruto smiles a little. "I bet you could sneak up on Sasuke and scare him. You should try to some time." I blush. "He's pretty good isn't he?" Naruto rubs his chin and sighs. "Believe it or not, he's better then me."

I rubble his hair. "Don't worry. There will be something your good at that he can't do." Naruto brightens up. "Are you ready to learn some ninjutsu?" I smile at him. "Yes I am."

Naruto thinks for a moment. "Ok do the Justus I talked to you about yesterday." I thought for a moment. my hands made the movements. "Transformation Jutsu" I smile as I transforms into a adorable white puppy. My tail wags as I yip. Naruto giggles and pats my head. "That's amazing. Now transform into something scary." I let the transformation drop and I transform in a giant snake. My eyes where red and my body was pitch black. I turn my giant head to Naruto and he was shaking.

"Ok you get a A+ on that. Can you turn back now? That's creepy." I let the transformation drop and giggles. "Now I want you to do a clone. Any clone you think you can do." I thought for a moment and smiles. My hands do the signs as if they knew it forever. "Water clone Jutsu." Five water clones appears around me. Naruto smiles a huge smile. "That's excellent Ookami. You where meant to be a ninja. How did you know that Jutsu? I don't even know it." I smile. "I don't know. It sort of came to me."

I let the water clones drop into a puddle of water and my belly rumbles. I glance up shyly and Naruto digs into his pocket. "I'm sorry I forgot about the food." He pulls out an apple and throws it to my. I catch it easily and bites into it. I sigh with relief and ate it. The juicy apple was gone in no time and I chuck it far into the woods.

Naruto smiles and scratches his hair. "Hehe I guess I'm a good teacher at this. I'll be right back. I want you to meet my team. Your so awesome and I really want to have you join us. We could go with a girl like you. And can you do me a favor and scare Sasuke. I want to know if it works." He had this huge smile and runs off. I smile and thought this would be a great day. I couldn't believe that even though I didn't know what happened to me, I was doing alright.

I heard the shouting of Naruto and I quickly jump into my tree and giggles about the thought of scaring Sasuke.