Chapter 15~ Forest Of Death, How Fun.

Ookami's Pov~

Everyone was now standing infront of the gate that was outside the forest. A soft wind blows by and the sun was bright. In the forest it seems dark though.

Our new proctor (chick with purple hair in a short ponytail) glance at everyone and chuckled.

"Now the fun will begin..." Her voice drift off as I glance down to see a square rock? With eyes?

I raise an eyebrow as Naruto looks down also. His expression was priceless as he starts to walk away, while being followed by the rock.

He starts to run back and forth trying to get rid of it. That didn't work.

"That's the worst disguise ever! There is no square rocks like that!" Naruto shouts as he points a finger at it.

"Slick boss. Just how I thought a rival should be."

The rock transforms into three kids, the ones from the time when we met Gaara.

"We are here to do a interview." Konohamaru chirped up while his two buddies nod their head in agreement.

"Oh your here to interview me?" Naruto asks.

"No boss. We are here to interview everyone."

"Well I can give you the best description so no need to ask anyone else." Naruto said loudly.

Naruto runs on about how he will be the greatest ninja and how much Sasuke annoys him.

His words fade as I wander off. Anko was also watching the kids doing the interview as we take a break before the next test.

I look back to the forest, wondering what will happen when we plunge into the lushly green place.

I look down at my hands, they was steady and firm.

I am ready to show that I am not just a weak girl. I know how to fight and I will enjoy it.

Gaara's Pov~

Me and my group was sitting in the shade. Anko announced that we was going to have a little break.

I watch the group seven and realized that the girl named Ookami wasn't around.

I look around curiously until I notice her standing alone. The wind tugged her white hair gently while she stared down.

She held a hand up and seems like she was looking at it. Nothing else.

Then she closes her eyes and cling her hand into a tight fist. Her pale skin had a ghostly glow to it.

I remember when she sat by me during the written test. When we was stuck in the awkward eye-contact I found myself surprised.

Her eyes was like mine. When you look at them, they seem to look happy. But when I looked deep I noticed the loneliness. The sadness that was well hidden away for her friends to not see.

I want I know more of her. What happened to her to be this way? Where did she come from? Who was she?

I look down before my siblings notice that I was watching her. This test will be easy of course. So let's get it started.

Ookami's Pov~

I walk back to my group to find Naruto with his hands on his hips in a sassy way. He says something to Anko and she throws a shuriken in his direction.

It misses purposely but slims his cheek, leaving a scratch.

Anko smirks as if she proved a point while Naruto stand in shock.

I watch as a grass ninja approaches Anko with the shuriken on her tongue?

Her tongue was snake-like and held the shuriken. Anko notice her presence and soon around. The grass ninja gives Anko back her shuriken.

"Sorry, I just wanted to return the shuriken that almost hit me."

"Oh ok. Thankyou." Anko said as she takes back her shuriken.

"Ok listen up maggots, each group will get a scroll. Either a Heaven or Earth scroll. You will have to retrieve another scroll from a group and hope that it's the other one.

After that then you all will have to get to the tower, and no peeking at the scroll until you get there."

Everyone glances around at each other while Anko hands out the scrolls. We end up with a Heavem scroll.

"Ok now approach the gates. There are no rules and yes there may be some of you who will die." Anko announces easily and Naruto gulps.

I watch the gates anxiously. Come on, come on, open already.

"Ready.. Set...Go!"

The gates open and everyone runs through and in different directions.

My heart racing with energy as I follow my group into the dark forest. Waiting for the dangers within it. How fun does that sound?

~Wow it seems as if the chapters get longer and longer. Is that a good or bad thing. I hope it's good. Soooo how is it so far. And I hope you guys like the slithering sand.~