Chapter 18~ Crimson Tears

~~Seriously, don't you think this picture of Gaara is hot?~~

Unknown Pov~

I watch as the girl fall from the tree. She didn't try to stop, it was like she didn't care anymore.

Her white hair flew back from her face as she comes closer to the ground. Her eyes was closed, but tears drip from the corners of her eyes.

I look at the other two in my group and grin. Either she had a scroll it not, it would be fun killing her.

She lands with a thud and doesn't move. I walk forward slowly and notice that she was breathing really shallow. Her breaths was loud and shakily.

What ever has happened to her, I will put out her out of her suffering.

I grab her by the arm and jerk her up, her legs didn't support her weight and she fell back down.

I went to grab her again, but she wraps her fingers around my arm. I gasp in surprise and her grip tightens.

Her nails looked like claws and they buried into my flesh, deeper and deeper.

I try to shake her off, but didn't succeed. "Get off me girl!"

She only tightens her grip and blood runs down to my elbow. She didn't even act like she understood me. She wasn't even paying attention.

I take my sword and raise it over my head.

Gaara's Pov~

Me and my group comes to the clearing where there was another group. Two small males and one big leader.

The leader was holding a sword over his head and was looking down at the person on the ground.

My eyes widen with surprise and Temari gasps and questions, "That's the girl named Ookami. Why isn't she getting up?"

I shrug my shoulders and approach them. The two small ninjas back away, but the leader didn't notice my presence.

His arm was bloodied and I notice that Ookami had her hand around it. Her nails was dug into his skin. Causing a lot of blood to escape.

He brings his sword down but sand wraps around the blade and holds it in place.

He looks up with shock and shouted, "Don't interfere with me!" He glares at me and finally shakes Ookami off.

I examine her form the distance and notice that she was trembling and grunting from invisible pain. Her hand moves to her head as if she was trying to hide from the world.

I face the three ninja that was in our way. My eyes was cold and empty and my face was expressionless.

Kankuro gasps as he notice Ookami's condition, "What have they done to her?"

He knows that these three won't be existing when I'm done. "What have you done for her to be like this?" My question was more like a demand.

The leader smirks and gestures towards Ookami, "I found her falling out a tree, already trembling. Thought I could be nice and put her out of her misery."

I glare at him and he gulps. He throws up two umbrellas into the air and they stay airborne.

"They messed with the wrong person, so now they are going to die." I announced to Kankuro. He shrugs, knowing that I wasn't about to change my mind.

"I want to make this quick so I don't have to waste much time." I glance down to Ookami as I say this.

The leader had a large scar over one eye and half of his mouth was sewn shut. The leader smirks and speaks. "This is my rainstorm Jutsu. The needles can't be dodge, no matter where you run!"