Chapter Nine~ Sasuke's Rage and Sakura's Jealousy

Sasuke's Pov~

The whole group was sitting outside the building. Everyone was silent, even Naruto.

"Soo did anyone have problems last night, like a ninja problem?" Asked Sakura.

"Ya I did, a big guy with bamboo sticks!" Yelled out Naruto.

"Same here." I answered quietly.

I glance over to Ookami, waiting for her to answer. She only sighs and looks down. She had a slight shake.

Wait was that a cut?

I stood up so quick that Naruto and Saukra fell down in surprise. I was standing infront of Ookami in seconds holding her arm tightly.

I stare down at her arm where there was a cut in her jacket. There was a long scrap done by a blade, or a shuriken.

She looks up shocked.

"Who did this to you?" I asked with a growl.

She tried to shake my grip off but fails. "It's nothing. Like you said, everyone was bothered by someone yesterday." She looks down.

"But no one got hurt. Not a scratch." I breathed out angrily.

"It's nothing, I'm gonna get hurt once in a while."

"Not if I'm around to prevent that" I said.

The other two watched our argument, Sakura stands up and speaks out.

"Sasuke, she doesn't want your protection. She needs to be able to protect herself. She's a ninja remember, she isn't some helpless victim." She said matter-of-factly.

I turn my head sharply and glared at her.

"The ones that attacked us was a illusion, am I correct. We wasn't actually harmed, more like being tested.

But Ookami was not attacked by a illusion or there wouldn't be a cut. What ever is happening isn't making sense. And I'm not gonna let what ever is after her get her. If this person comes back and threatens her then I'll make sure that he can't make another hand sign!"

Sakura sits back down with a look of hurt. I don't care. She must know that everyone needs to be protected. Team work.

That's how it's going to be. I'll make sure of it. I'm not gonna loose them again. Not like I lost my family, my clan.

~ Yaaa I have this whole story planned out. Woop. Im not gonna get any writers block here. Take that writers block. Don't forget to like or comment.~