Chapter Five~ Kakashi is Late

Ookami Pov~

We all was sitting be the woods, waiting for Kakashi. The sun was finally up and high in the sky. A morning breeze flutters through the air.

Naruto was glaring at Sasuke and Sakura looked a little annoyed. Sakura told me earlier that it was normal for Kakashi to be late.

I was leaning against a tree and looking up into the sky. A few clouds roll by, but other than that it was sunny. I watch as a bird flew in a tree and disappear from sight.

I stretch my arms above my head and smile. It was warm today, a perfect day to do a mission. I wonder what the missions was like. I heard that they were in ranks. Rank A, B, C, and D.

I was starting to remember Justus's from long ago, but that was all. I couldn't wait till I could show what I was capable of.

Of course, most people thought that the girls are the weakest. I don't believe that at all. I know I'm not the strongest, but I was staying positive.

Suddenly, Kakashi appears on a rock in front of us. He gives us his closed eye smile and waves. Sakura and Naruto points at him. "Your late!!" They yell together. I smile thinking that it was sorta funny as Sasuke crosses his arms.

"Sorry, A black cat crossed my path and I had to take the longer way." Kakashi said while he still had that smile. He then turns to me and tosses a headband. "There you go Ookami, a ninja headband."

I thank him as I catch it. Sun light reflect off of it a bit as I look at it. A leaf symbol was in the middle of it. I might not have been a leaf when I was born, but I am now.

I smile as I tie it to my head like Sakura. My long white hair in place now. It felt natural to wear it. I smile again and turn to Kakashi. "So what mission are we going to do?" I ask.

Kakashi smiles back and replies. "We are going to pick weeds out of a lady's garden and pick up trash out of a river." My face dropped. I was hoping for some excitement. I shrugged, I will have to wait.

Naruto was not looking happy. His eyes was like daggers. "When will we get an actual mission? I want to prove myself that I am strong. I want to fight something!" Naruto yells out.

Kakashi just smiles. "When you become more skilled then you'll have a chance. Right now you will have to accept what you get."

Kakashi also adds. "Now get ready, it's time for us to do some chores."