Chapter 16~ My Death?

Ookami's Pov~

After we ran a far distance from the gate, we ended up sitting in a clearing for a break.

In the distance a scream breaks the silence and the whole group tenses up.

Looks like the fun has finally begun.

Naruto stretches and stands up. He turns around and his hands move to his pants.

"Give me a moment to relieve..."

"Naruto there's girls here! FIND A BUSH SOMEWHERE ELSE!!"

I cover my ears as Sakura lectures/yells at Naruto. Naruto grumbles and walks farther in the woods.

After a while, Naruto comes back sighing.

"Mans that felt better, there was so much I could write my name...."

My and Sasuke exchange a look and I walk up to Naruto.

I punch him in the jaw and he flies back.

"Ookami what was that for?" Sakura asks with concern.

Naruto stands up running his jaw. "What the hell was th..."

His sentence wasn't finished as Sasuke throws him in a tree. Naruto grunts as his back hits the trunk.

Sakura was waving her hand around like a maniac.

"Have you not noticed? Remember that scratch he got from Anko?" I barked.

The scratch was gone, as if it was never there. This isn't the real Naruto, it's a transformation trick. Also Naruto was right handed and the fake Naruto had his weapon pouch on his left leg.

The fake Naruto smirks and drops the disguise.

"Noticed my trick did ya. I'll make sure to make you suffer. Looks like this is the test that your going to fail. Now hand over the scroll."

The Rain ninja had a weird gas mask over his mouth that made his voice weird.

"I'll take you all out." The Rain ninja charges at us as Sasuke does some quick hand moves.

"Fire style Phoenix flower Jutsu!"

Sasuke blows out a shower of fire balls as the ninja darts here and there to dodge them.

"Hey over here!" I look around to find Naruto tied up and squirming like a worm.

I throw a kunai at the ropes and it sliced through. "Thank you."

I smile. "Don't mention it."

I look up to see the Rain ninja throw shurikens. "Keep your attention on the fight."

I deflected the shurikens with one of my kunais. Sasuke jumps in while Naruto throws a kunai.

"Better how then later." Sasuke whispers to himself. I glance at him to see him jump up. His Sharingan activated, red eyes with the two black commas in them.

He focuses his chakra at his foot and kicks the kunai at the enemy ninja.

The Raim ninja jumps back as the kunai misses, but Sasuke is already headed towards him again.

Sasuke collides into the ninja and his kunai buried in the ninja's shoulder.

"Sakura look around. There might be more ninja from his group." I called out to Sakura.

"I wish, but I came alone to avoid suspicion. Bad idea."

The Rain ninja jumps away into the trees and I sigh, where was the fun in that?