Chapter Ten~ The Nine Rookies Plus Ookami

Ookami's Pov~

I didn't want anyone worrying about me. I cover my cut and speak out.

"Guys we need to worry about the Exams. This cut is nothing compared to that. Now let's go."

Sasuke didn't look happy with that, but when I started to leave to enter the building then he decides to not argue.

So here we are, the whole group walking in the halls to the third floor.

When we got in the second floor though, there was a lot of yelling.
We decide to check it out

There was two ninjas standing at a door while a group of kids stood back yelling. A person walks up to the two at the door, but was pushed back. One of the two sneers at the others.

"Your not going to get passed. The exams are worst then this. You'll be thanking us when you run home to your mommies."

I walk up to the dorks that was blocking the door. Both looks me up and down and smirks.

"Well well well, what do we have here. A little pretty girl? Sorry honey, but you can't expect a girl to pass the exams with ease." One of the two said smartly.

I raise a brow and glared at him.

"Sorry to ruin the fun, but you can drop the play now. We notice your illusion right away. Ain't that right Sakura. You must have seen it a while ago." I said.

"Y-yes I did. This is only floor two. Not floor three."

"Well maybe the pretty lady has a brain. But do you have skill." The one with the blue head band walks up to me.

He puts his arm around my waist and pulls me close. Everyone in the room gasps and Sasuke walks up with anger.

"This exam isn't for pretty delegate girls" He breath in my ear.

I glared at him dangerously and kneed him in the nuts.

He drops down with a gasp and his partner helps him up. I gave him a quick glare.

"This pretty lady knows how to kick your...."

Before I could answer, Sasuke's hand covers my mouth and he pulls me back.

I look around to see that everyone was watching me with interest. I forgot that I didn't even know most of these people.

And I hate being the center of attention.

The two drops their genjutsu. The other one stares at Sasuke. "So you can handle the genjutsu. Let's see if your boyfriend can handle this."

The other ninja throws a circle kick at Sasuke and he throws one to block the stranger.

In a flash, the guy that was pushes back at the beginning rushes over with amazing speed. He stops both kicks with ease. His bruises also has disappeared, almost like he was faking his weakness.

"Lee, I thought you said to not draw attention to our selves and not reveal our strength." Said a rookie with long brown hair and pale purple eyes.

The guy named Lee looks up dropping Sasuke's and the strangers leg. "Sorry I couldn't help myself. Also I umm..." He glances at Sakura and a blush raises on his cheeks.

Sakura looks away a little freaked out. I couldn't blame her, his green suit was so weird. And his brows was too bushy!

A girl with two pig tails walks up to the guy with purple eyes. "Neji, we need to sign up."

Neji looks at Sasuke. "What's your name?" he asks almost forcefully.

Sasuke looks at him. "I'm not interested in telling you."

Neji glared and turns away. Naruto had steam coming out of his ears.

"Why doesn't anyone want to know my name?!" He yelled out to himself.

" Come on guys." I said. "Let's go get ready. "

As we walk off I notice the two strangers has gone behind a door. "Those are the misfits that Kakashi was talking about. They passes their first test I see." I hear one of them whisper to the other.

Mmm a test. Well this is interesting. What's the next surprise? I can't wait to know.

~ Woooop. I'm going to bed. Good night. Tomorrow is open house for school. Wow school is starting again and I'm gonna be a freshmen. Aaarg that's so not great. Really nervous and not prepared to see all the older kids that looks like they can be my dad. Well please comment. I would be soooo honored if you do. So I know to continue on this story. :3~