Chapter Six~ Outside Chores

Ookami's Pov~

We was gathered around the lady's herb garden. The smell of the different herbs was relaxing. My hands was healing quickly. Now they were dirty from the dirt. I already had two small piles of weeds. Sasuke had three and Sakura had two.

Sakura was humming a tune as we worked. Pluck and pluck. I notice Naruto glaring at Sasuke again. Suddenly, Naruto starts to pluck the weeds super fast, he was also picking the herb plants.

I was about to tell him, but in seconds he was done. Oh no. Naruto was smiling happily, not knowing that he just picked the herbs also.

The lady was walking this way and I look down. She walks up to Naruto and her face was red with anger. "You picked the weeds, but you also picked my special herbs!!"

Naruto's face drops and the lady started to chase him around with a broom. Me and Sakura started to replant the herbs while Naruto was running for his life.

You could hear him yelling out. He'll have luck next time.

Sasuke's Pov~

We finally finished with the plants and now we was walking in a river, picking up trash. The water felt good on the day like this. My bag was filling rapidly. I glanced at Ookami, just in time to see her fall. Her bag didn't spill, but she was soaked now.

She gets back up and sighs. She was ringing the water out of her black jacket. I hide the smile. It was funny, watching Ookami get angry. The crispy water was relaxing. Ookami was now getting another bag.

I look away and also head back to the bank to get another one. Naruto was heading in to, but he suddenly was pulled back. He was caught in a current.

Every one look up to see what Naruto was screaming about, to see him get pulled down a waterfall. I drop my bag and race to him. I jump from rock to rock and grab his foot.

Naruto was still screaming and it took a while for him to notice that he wasn't falling. He looks up in surprise and I sigh. "Your such a loser Naruto." I call down to him.

I drag him back up and he had an annoyed expression on his face. I smirk, he doesn't like being saved. I head back to the bank.

We sit there for a while and Kakashi announce that we was done with this mission. Everyone smile, even me. I glance at Ookami again, just to see that she was asleep on the ground. Her bangs almost covers her face and she silently lay there.

I smile as I walk over to her. I gently shake her shoulder. "Time to wake up sleepy head. We're leaving" she start to open her eyes sleepily. "Uh?" I help her up and we walk by side each other to do the next mission.

I smile to myself. I wonder how strong she was with her ninjutsu. Can't wait to find out.