The first meeting

??? Pov
I swam down the manhole and popped out on the other end, greeted by none other than the Squid Sisters. "Hi~ Rin!" Callie chirped, being her bubbly self. "What's up lately?" Marie asked, I just replied, "nothing really..." "Okay...hey Callie and you too Rin! I want attention!"Marie kinda screamed I guess. "I have got a letter from grandpa!" "Oh what's it said?" Callie peaked. I went towards them as Marie opened the letter, "oh I do hope his handwriting is better now..." Marie gave a little sigh of relief as she saw the handwrite.

Dear Callie and Marie
It's Agent 3 here, since Captain's words aren't something readable to you two... So I was saying, that Captain and I are coming back tomorrow, since he thinks his vacation has ended. And if you're asking why I'm not texting, because Cap insists me to write a letter, see you girls tomorrow!
Agent 3

"Yay! Gramps and Agent 3 are gonna be back tomorrow!"Callie exclaimed, while Marie was trying to calm her down. "Um...who's Agent 3?"I questioned, 'cause I didn't really know who he is... "oh he's just a fellow Squid," "what's his name?" This is when Callie stuck in. "he's called Cyan, that talkative self,never gonna forget that!" "Hey I was talking!" "You were too slow!" "Am not!" "Am too!" "Am not!" "Am too!" I stared at the arguing cousins as I slowly inked the floor with my hero Dualies.

Callie pov
I was arguing with Marie when at some point we stopped to look at Agent 4 inking the floor, poking the DJ trapped inside the snow globe and looking at the tv that plays our song—Fresh Start. "Poor girl, it's like she doesn't have anything or friends except for us..." "Yeah you're right Cal..."

*timeskip to tomorrow bought to you by the agents*

??? Pov
Me and Captain are at the last station of our stop, so we got of and walked out the entrance. "Hey Bucko do you know where's the manhole?" "Just straight ahead!" I said as I pointed to the sewer next to Inkopolis tower, ready to meet the Squid Sisters. I arrived at the other end as so as Captain, and the first thing I saw was a cute girl with short hair with golden yellow coloured eyes looking at me. "Who's this Marie?"I asked as I gestured towards her, she was so shy she just turned into a squid, but what we saw was that there is a huge, HUGE puddle of yellow ink... "Aw come on..." Callie whined, knowing that the big splotch ink she inked was going to be a huge search. "We're gonna find her!"Callie said, determinated.

Hit that Little ⭐️ down there if u liked this chap!