All just for love

Third Squid/Octo pov
After Rin and the two boy got back, all of them were awake and doing something of their own, like chatting and playing games, it looks like someone was waiting for Agent 3 to come back... "Cyan-Kun! Where have you been?" Asuna scanned the three and rolled her eyes. Rin though she got a glare from her, but shook it off anyways. "So...since we still have work to do, we'll be leaving. See you guys soon!" Callie beamed while Marie smiled and waved. Everyone waved back at them...except for one, that hugged Cyan's arm so tight like she would never let go, snuggling up to him. "Hey...I wanna ask a question,do you guys have someone you love?" Rin tensed at the question and started to breath quicker, soon slowed down unknowingly. "Uhm...you okay, Rin?" Ryo concerned, and looking worried about her. "N-nothing....I-I'm fine..." She stuttered, walking away from the group, soon in her room. ".....eheheheh...weak spot found...your never getting out...."

~time skip brought to you by my unlimited lose of playing Octo .Ex's box breaking level with the Rapid Blaster Pro(Edit: I got ahold of how. My O.E is c o m p l e t e!!!!!!)~

Asuna stepped in Rin's room, since the siblings are leaving. "Hehe...Rin want a game of Salmon Run? It's all random gold weapons now!" "Um...sure..." Rin grabbed her backpack that was sideways, and took out her phone with headphones that Asuna never saw Inklings worn before. "What are those, Are they headphones or what?" "My own custom headphones...you going or not," she raced ahead while Asuna had a smirk plastered on her face, as she followed Rin to Inkopolis.

~time skip brought to you by Asuna's evil laughter~(A/N:btw, some Octo .Ex spoilers ahead, so if you didn't play/don't want spoilers of it, I don't recommend you reading to the bottom...)

"That match was a close one...we almost lost," Rin sigh, since she didn't have a chance of using the charger, instead getting the slosher, which she absolutely despises. "Hey, Rin, did you know that I have everyone loving me?" "E-eh?" "Y'know, my brother loves me-" Deep breathing was heard... "All the Inklings love me-" "N-no s-sto-op!" "And most important...Cyan also loves me..."

*thump*

Rin fainted, with her grin stuck on her face. "Oh, I never thought I'd go back, but I guess I was wrong..." she said as she dragged Rin's body towards a subway station entrance next to Inkopolis Tower...

........

........

.........

"Wh-wha...?" Rin shook her head as she tried to remember what happened, so... I was playing a game of salmon run and finished it, and then.... what? Why can't I remember anything after it? "Where am I..." she stood up and looked around. "Gates...?" She passed through an opened gate and an opened door was in front of her. She found some puddles of ink, so she quickened up her pace with the ink. Soon there was a step-pad, with an Octarian Gate Lock(?). hesitantly, she stepped on it, and an Ink-Rail started up, leading towards another part of the mystery place that was blocked by somethings covered up. She decided to follow the rail, as she had no other place to go. The opposing place had another step-pad, and it blocked the way, so the wasn't any choice but to go. To her surprise, the step-pad gave her a splattershot, which she accepted. After the step-pad deactivated itself, there were boxes everywhere, but not the ones like in Octo Canyon(?), except it was made of plastic, weirdly. Apparently she had to find a key hidden in one of the boxes in order to open the Octarian Lock, so she went all around the place and eventually got the key on the higher parts, and got back to the Octarian Lock. She walked in the tunnel and came across a platform, so she climbed on it and looked around, seeing some lockers, a vending machine and a weird-looking telephone. The telephone rang as she finished her slight look-around, as if on coincidence. She saw no one was around to pick it up except for herself, even though there were some weird jellyfish around, she was sure the phone was for her. After the split second she took the phone, the phone started to talk by itself, "[SEARCHING FOR USER ID...]" "[USER 00001 CONFIRMED]"

••••••••••••••

Yay~ Here's finally the latest chapter, with a HUGE surprise! I've been working on this for a long time, really sorry I haven't been able to update as much as I used to. Tbh, this story is actually isn't planned, more like much think-and-go, WHICH is just like I write whenever I have ideas and it doesn't have a complete storyline until the end. So, after this chapter, the next update will probably come around a month...so...don't ask me when I'm updating...
BEFORE you comment down why is it like Octo .Ex, it's because it is based on it. The answers of the most of your questions will be revealed next chapter. Why am I writing this? Because I probably won't reply any comments, so I'm just putting down everything here.
Thank you so much for the 700 reads!

Wait, what team did you vote for Splatoween? I voted for Treat, because I have a sweet tooth, haha. Good luck to everyone on both team! (Wanna play? My friend code is in my profile description, PM me and stuff)