Updates about some confusions last chapter~

So, what I'm talking about, if that the telephone is bac. Well, if you notice the train for a bit, there are actually o t h e r trains! What I'm trying to say, is that I think that there are actually lots of telephones with a single main-telephone. Probably some are side phones while the main phone is never used by test subjects, while the side phones try their best to do stuff... not spoiling it, but I think most of you know. And apparently, Asuna saw the trains and did something to them...(Eh? What?) and got Rin to the starting/waking point and met the telephone. There. If you have any confusions. Oh wait, if you wondered why Rin fainted, it's because she's a test subject, also the first generation, so she has some errors with words. Wonder why, Pilot and Kira are her sister? Rin escaped there(somehow) and fainted at the Station gate. Pilot and Kira finished a turf war and saw her aside the tower, so they adopted her, actually. There, it should be all confusing things solved? If you have other questions, NOT including who dragged Rin(it's obvious...please...) , then comment down, 'cause I'll get a notif and I won't get a "fake read". In case you wonder, a fake read/reads is/are when you view your own book as reader and it would count as a read which I hate it... anyways, next chapter will contain some violence and lots of Octo Expansion spoilers, so if you don't want more spoilers of it, or any violation, skip the next update. Seriously. But you'll miss out quite some scenes that you probably won't understand what's happening with'em. Stay Fresh Off the Hook!