The End of Everything (spoilers)

(PLZ SAVE ME I FORGET MY OLD WAY OF WRITING SO IM USING ANOTHER WAY QWQ)
Oh and about the last part of the story, Rin actually works part-time at the café those two walked in.
——————————
Third person pov
'How did I forget about her... Rin...' Cyan spaced out, unaware of the hand waving in front of him. "... Cyan? Hey?" Asuna waved her hand in front of Cyan. When Cyan looked at her, she sighed and sat back down, looking at Cyan with a weird expression. She awkwardly avoided Cyan's stare and mumbled, "that was a pretty weird girl huh... heh..." Cyan rolled his eyes, annoyed at the sentence. "There's no need to pretend anymore, Asuna. I remember her now," Asuna gave him a frightened look.
"Rin."

~By the gates beside the battle stadium~
Rin walked slowly down the slope as footsteps could be heard walking towards her in the direction she is going. "I told you, you just don't listen, do you." The blue Inkling boy said, looking at the squid girl who is coughing up neon green ink. "... yeah yeah, whatever." Rin wiped off the ink and pulled a face at the person. Rin followed the person to a place with bright lights, and squinted her eyes to adjust the light. "Oh hey, you're back, so you still went there?" A green colored Inkling boy looked at her with a lazy expression, obviously knowing what happened. "It's just two more days, can't you wait?" A neon dark blue colored Inkling girl mumbled while cleaning her classic squiffer. Rin just flopped on a sofa and ignored them, scrolling through her phone. The green Inkling boy wrapped his hands around the blue Inkling boy and stuffed his face into the other's hair, making a weird sound that nobody understands. "So that means we're almost prepared?" Rin looked up from her phone and scanned her eyes through the room, "I thought the progress was slow." "Well we sped it up, unpleased?" The green Inkling boy took his hands off and put his hand on his hips. Rin looked at him and pulled a face, "shut up." A dark green colored Inkling girl walked out from a room and sat besides Rin, "honestly, I think maybe even a day could be enough," she winked at Rin, "I think I'll be able to finish today."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah it's just a small spoiler. The real one would have some edited lines and super long qwq I think maybe two weeks ~ a month and then the chapter would be out... my grammar is better ùwú
Some notes:
'......' = thoughts
"......" = conversations
~~~ = divider
—— = story starting
... ya I think that's all
Bye