New friends,old reunions

Agent 3/Cyan pov
Okay,now I have more information of Rin*takes out clipboard*
—————————————————————
Name:Rin Herosquid
Age:14
Family members:unknown
Friends:unknown
Lives:unknown
Crush:unknown
Personality:shy
Level:*88
Eye colour:golden-yellow
Usual weapon:Custom Splatter Shot J.r
Usual headgear:Special Forces Beret
Usual clothing:Pullover Coat
Usual shoes:Arrow Pull-ons
Favourite stage:Walleye Werehouse
Any special powers:unknown
—————————————————————
Wait,what?i was weird out of that part,special powers? "Um...Marie?"I said,and she replied, "what?" "Why is there a special power bracket?" I questioned her,and I thought I saw her sweat dropping,meaning...she is n e r v o u s! "U-uh,well,i-i mean,it's nothing!no need to care about it!"She rambled,and I gave her a cheeky grin,as I went to the manhole and went through it.But maybe I'll get Rin first,since I don't actually know Inkopolis Square...i went in the crowd and began my search.At first,since I didn't have any other clothing except my Hero Suit,so I had to go with it,making a bunch of people staring at me and whispering things like: "who is that?" "Is he trying to imitate the famous Agent 4?" "He doesn't look fresh..." at this point...*deep inhale*BOI I was triggered. "Have you ever saved the Great Zapfish?Have you ever fought D.J Octavio?Have you ever got stuck underground,get brainwashed by a telephone OR battle an Octoling?!An army of Octolings?!?!" I grabbed the inkling's coller and raised him up.Inklings around started recording me and some even went on live InkTube. "Wait,he's Agent 3!?"an Inkling looking at his comments yelled,I put down the inkling while he ran away,"Yeah,I AM,AND WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?HUH?!"I screamed at him,basically scaring him to death.Two person in the crowd suddenly ran up and grabbed my arms and ran off the crowd.I was brought into an ally,as the figures looked at me,I just stared at them,waiting for words. "Remember me,Agent 3?"one of them asked me,walking closer to me as she revealed herself, "Agent 8?What are you doing here?" "Well,me and...um...Agent 8 went out and came here,since the stations were getting boring...and we kinda got lost and separated...eheh.." she nervously laughed,and pointed at the Inkling girl that's staring at the ally's opening,guarding it. "I met her when I was wandering around,she was shy but was friendly,so she gave me a tour around the Promised Land,or Inkopolis as how she says it."she beamed at me,and gave me a slight Veemo,as the inkling girl walked towards me. "Cyan!What do you thInk you were DOING?!"Rin yelled at me,loudest I've ever heard. "Well,looks like you aren't always shy..."I sweat dropped,while 8 chuckled.its like my words flicked off a switch of hers and she blushed and hid her face is her hands. "So....you have a name yet,8?"I asked, "um...no...?" "How about Asuna?" "Great!"
To be continued

Hi it's me here,again.welp,I gave up and made this chapter at 3 am and I'm gonna die soon.Idk how but managed to make this chapter...bye...and don't forget to hit the cute little ⭐️ down there!