Sleepover Party!(pt.2)

Sleepover Party!Would last 3 chapters,slight reminder~And after this chapter would be probably my start of school,so don't expect me to update this regularly...
Kira pov
"Me first!Cyan truth or dare?" "Uhm...Dare?" "I dare you and Rin do Seven Minutes in Heaven!" Rin was blushing so hard,and Asuna seemed to dislike my idea,judging by her face. "................no.I rather have a truth,then." Cyan complained,changing his choice. "Fine,fine,truth:who do you like?" I stated,smirking since he doesn't have another choice. "Do I need to say it in front of everyone?" "Yep!" "I like everyone.Hah." He laughed,getting away with it... "hey!i wasn't asking this and you know it!" "But!You just said l-i-k-e~" he teased,proud of himself. "Hmph!" I said angrily,as Cyan continued, "Ryo,truth or dare?" "Dare!" "Hm...I dare you to (A/N:ouch my brother just hit me with his stupid biscuit holder)reveal your age!(Cyan)" "Uh...12?(Ryo)" "Okay then,your turn!And you can't ask the person who was already asked,by the way.(Cyan)" "Callie,truth or dare?(Ryo)" "Truth!(Callie)" "Is Marie really your sister?(Ryo)" "no,silly,she's my cousin!~(Callie)" "WHAT?!(Everyone)" then Pilot came out,crying and smiling like she's laughing at us. "Hey!What are you laughing at!"I yelled at her,while she tried stopping herself from crying. She took out her notebook and jotted down something,and showed me,I knew it all along that's it,and I thought it was just funny seeing all of you don't know and I'm the only one knowing this all along "omigosh Pilot!I missed you!"Cyan screamed,and ran over to her,hugging her tightly. "Yeah,she's been here all along,should've visited us earlier right?hahah" I laughed,but,after all,they haven't seen in a long time.(A/N:lmfao yeah they know each other,secret shall be revealed soon~!)Yeah,I missed you too. "So,are we continuing or what?(Ryo)" "hey Pilot,is dinner cooked?" I asked,Yep.Cheese macaroni,mash potatoes and Seaweed Stew "we'll continue this later?"I questioned,wanting to eat personally. "Yeah,sure."Marie smiled,helping Pilot take the dishes out. "You want to try some,Asuna and Ryo?" "Yeah!"They replied,while I gave out spoons and bowls filled with soup. "Eat up,everyone!We still have a few rounds of Truth or Dare after we finish!"Cyan exclaimed,drinking the delicious soup.

Imo.no not that it's just something I randomly said...and gawd Inkzookaa (i don't wanna tag) gave us leaks and there's a new rank mode 8-Ball?!This is stupid of you,Nintendo.I hate you so much.Don't forget to hit the little star down there!