Realization

WHEN YOU REALIZE PEARL IS DIFFERENT FOR EVERYONE-
(Story starts after the talk) Lol no, jk. I'm not talking about her. It been so long since I updated.... I'm always active on the Switch though... since my dad doesn't know how to lock it >w< the reason I didn't update was because my dad locked my phone-
Inner self: I hate my dad and I predicted it (part nine "notice")
... idc okay. Anyways, there aren't any more major spoilers (?) for O.E anymore so just read it. You're safe.
Inner self: shut up and continue the story.
Fine whatever ~
WAIT before you leave, I want to ask something: what would you want me to do for 1K reads? Literally, anything you want. Just comment down.
Inner self: just, shut up.
... you know I hate you right
Inner self: I know *smirks*
-_- I hate you.
Inner self: you said that already Lolli~
Pfttt... you know what I mean.
Inner self : heheh...
Okay I'm starting the chapter...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~
Asuna's pov
Now... Cyan will be mine... all mine... now I need an excuse for her disappearance... Salmon Run... she got... Salmonapped(?) by them. Great excuse! But... one more thing to do... I thought as I walked towards the gates that blocked my way. I jumped up the table and flipped myself over the gate, making a "thwomp" sound as I landed. I got to the back of the shoe shop that I still don't what it's name is, and saw my usual stuff piled up. I grabbed a bottle labeled "Cyan-Kun's sweet drink" ... heh. And ran backwards to the power box below the electricity tower(?), climbing on it and jumping back over the fence. I ran as quick as possible back Rin's home and saw a few couples. Heh... soon it will be me and Cyan. I started to prepare myself. I started sniffing and sobbing when Kira opened the door, "What happened? And where's Rin, Asuna?" "She *snif* got Salmon*snif*napped..." Cyan was the first to react... of course. " WHAT?!?!?!" My brother was weirdly the second, "What did you just say?!" "Wait really?" Was Kira's reaction, I'm not surprised, though. Pilot was in silence, but I think she doesn't know anything... right?

Third Octo/Squid pov (hm... did I space it before? A long time since I wrote here...)
After Asuna announcing the news, Cyan tried to rush past Asuna but was held back. " Let me go!" He screamed, and Asuna threw him on the couch, shaking since he was heavy. " I'll get you water, don't leave yet." She sang happily, while skipping into the kitchen. Little didn't they know, someone was outside, gazing at the mess ongoing. Pilot seemed to be suspicious about something, apparently, so she quickly scribbled some words on the notebook and threw it at Cyan, sneakily following Asuna later. Cyan saw the fresh words saying "no matter what, do NOT-" and it ended. Cyan wondered what could she be saying about and depending on her movements, it was probably about Asuna's glass of water. He saw Pilot squat-running back and snatched her notebook that he handed out.

Cyan's pov
Asuna was back with water but I knew something was up, so I pretended to drink it but actually not. I made the excuse of " going to the bathroom" , how pathetic, and eavesdropped on the outer sounds. I heard Asuna went by the door humming something about Rin being gone?! I immediately ran after her after I unlocked the door and shoved her in a room, locking the door. "Hey Cyan~ What can I do for you?" I slammed my hand next to her head and whispered "Where. Is. Rin." She rolled her eyes, " Rin, Rin, Rin. That's everything you care. Why don't you care about me?~" She smirked as she suddenly pulled something out of her back. Before I could react, she made me drank a tiny bit and I pushed her away.
" WHAT DID YOU DO?!" " Oh, nothing, just some love and memory erasing poison for you~ everyone else drank the memory erasing one~" " What does it do?!" "Oh, I just modified it to make you all forget Rin~" "Ne-"
*lost consciousness*

Cyan! Wake up! Cyan!

......

Cyan~

......

Please, Cyan.

......

"WAKE UP LAZY HEAD!" I heard someone scream in my ear. "Ow! Stop it, Asuna!" "You need to wake up babe, it's late!" She chuckled, getting off me.

Third Octo/Squid pov
Everyone forgot her... after all the memories and emotions they've been through, they forgot her... nobody remembered her, except for her rival and some special ones.... they don't remember her name, her appearance, nothing. It was a cloudy (reference of something *wink nudge*) day...

??? Pov
Everyone forgot about me... nobody except her... why? I never knew.... why did I even trust anyone? My life is messed up... just... like me...
Someone came in the door... it's him... with her... I decided to play a little... I stood up and walked past those two, silently whispered to him, " why did you leave me? Didn't you love me? I thought you did..." and I left, with her looking at him weirdly as his look, as he, remembered, "WAIT!-" I was already gone... he would never find me, again...
...
It's her fault! It was her fault for my life like this... why did she ever appear in our lives? She ruined our life... I was happy... why did -error- had to ruin-error- life? *creepily smiles with tears* You will pay... someday... you will pay... remember my -error- and me... forever... Asuna...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm done. This book is finished. Lol jk there's one chapter left(?) but I'm ending it around here. wow. So much words. I seriously need to work on the one-shot book so... wait for the next update. Oh and b t w, this book WILL have a sequel ( idk why I'm saying this, there's still a next chapter...) and after I finally can get my FlipaClip working normally, I shall make the new cover and new name for this book. Guess what's the name ( there's no way you'll guess it) ~ bye~~~~~~