Meeting Agent 8 and...?!

??? Pov
I walked around the Square, barely having anything to do. I already reached the limits, rank X, of everything, oh, well, except for the stupid Rainmaker... forever S+9.... plus, not even the rotation is on Rainmaker... regulars? well, guess that could be acceptable, since I still have my Weapons not golden flags yet, like the hydra splatting, only a point away from being golden. And the rollers... ugh stupid rollers, heavy and loses ink easily... someone peeked his head from the pile of crates nearby me, so I decided to be polite and said, "hello!" but instead of replying, he sounded scared and ran off, "hey! Wait up!" I said as I follow him, he looked weird... he kept running until he got himself in a dead end. "So... what's about all that running?" I asked as he still tries to hide himself. I was shocked,when I saw his eyes. An Octoling's eyes. "S-stay a-away from m-me!" he yelled, as he puts his hand in front of himself protectively. "No, no,I'm not gonna hurt you or anything, clam down dude." I relaxed, and put my hands on my head. "D-do you know w-where are w-we?"he questioned me,and I honestly replied, "yeah,how would I not?been here for a year," "W-we Friends?" He asked, and I don't really care,apparently, so I just said, "yeah, sure, by the way name's Kira, what's your's?" "Uhm, I don't r-really have one..." "Well, how about your family members? Any brothers or sisters?" I asked, "y-yeah, a sister, but we got lost along the way... "huh, a sister aye... "how about I give you a tour around the Square?" "Y-Yeah, sure." So we walked back to the square, only to see a bunch of people circling some squid or something, idk. And then I saw an octo girl, if I was correct, and someone who I know, ran in the middle and grabbed the thing or some squid, and left the scenery. Wow. "Hey I think I saw your sister." I poked at him,and he jumped for a sec, and said, "Really? Where?" "I'll lead you, follow me." I calmly replied, and opened up my phone, and used "echosquid",which is a tracking app I made, and can search anysquid's phone. I searched up "Rika" and her phone appeared on my raider. "C'mon, let's go." I dragged him to the ally, where the three are. "Yo sis, who you got there?" I smirked at my sister, and there was mister Cyan and the octo's sister I guess. "Just got him out of a mess that's all." she shrugged. The octo girl ran straight towards the octo boy that's next to me and they hugged as they met. "What about these?" Rin backfired at me, while Cyan is just leaning against the wall pretending to be cool. "Welp, he was staring at me behind a pile of crates and I caught him against a wall and I found out he's an Octoling and blah blah blah. And if you're asking how I found you, my app."I stuck all the information into her, plus, I always do that so it ain't a real prob for her. "What's your name?" I asked the hugging octo girl, and the girl replied, "I'm Asuna! Nice to meet you!" she said, "what about your brother?" Cyan asked. "I don't have a name..." "Ryo... sounds like a good name," Rin said. "Yeah, I guess. But um, Kira, you were searching up "Rika", not "Rin", how come you found her?" Ryo asked, "pppfffftttt nahh, that's just a nickname I made up for her, nothing special" I laughed, while Rin's face was steaming and red, "shut up!"

Yay.Another crappy chapter.this took me like,4 days,cause I was lazy and all I did was play Splatoon everyday,so in order to really update,I need to do that after 11:00 or later since my switch's WiFi goes down after then(......don't even ask me questions......),so I would concentrate on this when I'm bored,or I would make this in the middle of the night,so I'd probably update the newest parts during my nights and afternoons,when my switch doesn't have power...if you are interested into the ocs and things,just go to my random book,cuz if I have the feeling i would make descriptions/forms,and later there will be one,about Rin and Kira, l a t e r
Don't forget the little starry girl down there!

Edit: I'm lazy to add the spaces here ._.

*in a corner*don't mind me and my cringes..............