Harem Confirimed~

Rin pov
"Kyaaaaa!~" I yawned,stretching my hands and legs,not remembering what happened last night.I only had fuzzy memory of the movie playing and I suddenly blacked out,leaning on something...but strangely I was awaken in my own bed with Asuna sleeping soundly on the upper deck of my bed..?Oh,right,they came over for a sleepover. I thought we were watching a movie though? I heard a slight rumbling from my stomach,so I tipped my way to the door and cracked it open,continuing my way to the kitchen.
I opened up the cupboard and took the box of cereal,quickly closing it afterwards. I swiped the switch on the fridge and grabbed the milk carton and tried my best to close it without making any sound. I took my neon yellow coloured bowl and threw some cereal down,pouring milk down too. I put the things belong to where they were and grabbed a spoon and sat down by the table. Maybe I was too loud,or they woke up themselves, Cyan and Ryo came out of their room.
"Hey..!You two woke up early!" Cyan immediately yawned,and replied, "Ryo had snores...had to push him a bit every some time in order to sleep..." rubbing his eye,Ryo argued back,saying he didn't. They had this fight ended up with wanting me to answer,and I already finished my cereal,so I just said, "Let's go play Salmon run.Whoever dies less wins it." They looked at me and looked back at each other,determined to win...I'm never going to understand boys anyways...
~time skip brought to you by Kirby Star Allies Sparkles (boss fight Void Terminal or whatever-the-heck-is-it's-name)~
(Still Rin's pov)
We super jumped to Marooner's Bay and I was loaned with the Squiffer (classic) while Cyan was having the undercover Brella with Ryo having a Splattershot.We had this teammate named ナワーブ? I wonder what does that represents... that was loaned with Dualies Squelchers,I couldn't see her face since she ran out since the wave started but I saw the icon indicating she is an Octoling.
The wave started after ten seconds and there was one boss at the moment,so we all went to there but to see just two golden eggs left!...That means the girl that was with us just killed it herself?I quickly grabbed one of the golden eggs followed by Cyan,while Ryo held back the salmonlings(?).All the bosses were turned into gold eggs with the girl hardly seen anywhere,so wave one was easily finished with 31 eggs.
Wave two was Rush...my least favourite...I was surrounded by fireflies,meaning I would be chased by all the crazy Salmonlings,so I ran for my life while the Octo girl and the boys helped taking down them. I accidentally fell into the water and the fireflies went towards the Octo girl.The boys quickly scrambled over to me,trying to be the one who saves me. Didn't know who saved me,but we went back to the girl as quick as possible to help out,also grabbing eggs during our run.It soon ended with 37 golden eggs,which was pretty amazing is I do say so myself.
The last wave was known as the most difficult wave,and ours were Mothership.Well,it isn't that hard,and we somehow coordinated pretty well and finished with 45 Golden egg.I couldn't believe it.113 eggs.and there were 39 eggs obtained by the girl.Wow. Ended up with Cyan having 1 death and Ryo having 5,Cyan winning the match. "Hah! I win!" Cyan had a plastered smirk on his face,since he won. "Whatever." Ryo rolled his eyes,annoyed by Cyan's movements. The Octo girl  was also out,but she was wearing a Taroka Mesh,and Octoglasses on top of it,so I couldn't see what her face looked like...so mysterious.

Oh Carp it's 1:30 now and I sacrificed my sleeping time to write my last chapter before school starts,yes my school starts tomorrow...or today,should I say.so this is the last chapter I would probably be doing in a long time since I'm planning to make a sequel to my one-shot book
Hit the little 🌟 if you Liked this chapter...bye