The search for Agent 4

Agent 3/Cyan pov
"We're gonna find her!"Callie said,determined.We sweat dropped at the sight but agreed as we started to slowly put down our ink to shrink the searching area,but it was still hard since she had probably inked the whole layer,and even the walls...though she's probably not gonna be on the walls...I inked bits by bits as I saw a small ripple formed between the wall and the floor, "gotcha!"I yelled as I dropped my hero shot and used my hands to reach inside the yellow sparkling ink,but nothing was there? "Hey 3 you got her yet?" "No,but I swear I saw something..."I murmured,(a/n:she was up the wall.If you do it really precisely,you can actually stick onto the wall's lowest part and no ripples.)as I picked up my hero shot from where I left it,I heard a watery giggle,like it's from underneath the ink around,but I couldn't find out where it was...ugh "Callieee why do we have to find herrrrr" "because she's Agent 4,the new recruit,or Rin," "......that still doesn't mean we have to find her,she's just shy!Thats all!" I gave up and sigh,but as I look down on the floor,I saw there was a kid-alike shadow on top of Marie's...chub I guess...and I spin my head around there,to see nothing? "Welp,I'm leaving,and don't you guys know that after about two days,the ink would mysteriously be gone?" I heard a chuckle,and the shadow was on the roof of the chub,so I ran towards it,and swam up.a small puddle of ink was covering there,and so I searched by wandering my hands inside the ink,something was in my reach,so I grabbed it out of the ink, "h-hey!l-let go of me!"a cute and sweet voice went through my ears. "So...you're Agent 4,Rin right?"I smiled at her,as she still tries to get free, "y-yeah now p-put me down!"she semi-yelled,since her voice was light.I told Callie to ink a huge puddle of ink around a tiny spot of yellowish ink,and put Agent 4 inside the tiny bit of ink. "W-what are you d-doing?"she shrunk every time she said a word,and eventually became a Squid,again.i don't know why,but when I tried to get her,she wasn't there,but something was.... "um...Marie?what is this?"when Marie came,she glared at Callie, "You dumb Squid that's the manhole towards Inkopolis Square!"she yelled as well as palmfaced, "I'm not going to be on the lookout for her..."she sigh,sitting down outside of her chub. "I know!Ill call Pearl and Marina to help!"I exclaimed and dialled their phone numbers on my Squid phone. "How did you know them?"Callie questioned me,peeking at my phone. "Well,long story short,Captain and me somehow ended up in a train station,while I was on the roof of this weird platform,Captain and these Octolings,which Captain named them Agent 8 and 9,were stuck inside.Captain got a signal from Off The Hook somehow and they helped them and blah blah blah.I tried to break into it,and I just got in time to save them from the blender,but I blacked out,and got brainwashed by some goo,and Agent 8 and 9 fought me and blah blah blah we got back and yeah." Callie stared at me like I was a lunatic,but well,eh,that's what happened. "I WANNA MEET THOSE OCTOS!"Callie screamed at me,good thing I still had my headphones on. "Yeah I think they're still there,I'll introduce them to the square and get them things and I'll take 'em here,k?"i rambled. "Yassss!"Callie jumped up and down,excited,obviously. "This Squiddo took a photo of us!" "Yeah,"I said as I showed them the photo of us.

 "This Squiddo took a photo of us!" "Yeah,"I said as I showed them the photo of us

Hi,it's me,Lollipop.Well,I mean,why not include them?and yes,the Agent 3 in the photo is a Woomy,but I couldn't find one that has all of them and Agent 3 is a boy,soooo...yeah.

Hit the little ⭐️ if u liked this chap!