Summ

Name: Karin

Status: Student at Death Academy

Eye color: Blue

Age: 16

Hair color: Black

height 5'4

Karin is slowly becoming a kishin spirit. She works along side her weapons Kei and Kyro. They met at an orphanage a little after Karin's father was murdered thanks to Death Academy. Karin hates symmetry with all her heart especially since it was something her father had forced on her, therefore she dreads her weapons who are identical twin brothers. Even though she appears to hate them she is very motherly when it comes down to it. Sometimes she does things with perfect symmetry because of old habits but despises the idea  of symmetry itself. 

Name: Kyro

Status: Student at Death Academy

Eye color: Green

Age:14

Hair color: Orange

Height: 5'8

Kyro is the older twin by almost a minute. He enjoys to annoy Karin by being symmetrical with his twin brother he also loves to disrespect her since she tends to act like a mother. Kyro landed himself in an orphanage because of a house fire that was started by his younger twin brother Kei. Karin persuaded the two to join her with the promise of a new life and for once they wouldn't only need each other.

Name: Kei

Status: Student at Death Academy

Eye color: Green

Age:14

Hair color: Orange

Height:5'8

Kei is the younger twin of Karin's weapons. He loves to irritate both Kyro and Karin with perverted jokes and symmetry. In his subconscious Kei blames himself for the death of his parents and can be very clingy when he's not keeping up appearances. He's also very dependent on "mama" Karin and "gramps" Kyro. Although he was very hesitant to join Karin because he feared losing his brother to her. He's the most immature of the group but can be the most serious when in battle.