CHP09:Death the Kid VS Kyro?

The clouds gloomed over the sun as Kyro stared at Death the Kid. He bit his lip trying not to show how nervous and fearful he was. He cherished his soul with all his heart. He feared losing it but to make a point it was worth it. Kyro smiled looking up at Kid. In response Kid glared. Not only was Kyro no longer symmetrical because of a newly placed bandage on his knee, he also messed up the DWMA's symmetry.

"You want a close fight!" He screamed forming fists. "that's the biggest mistake you've ever made." He said running towards him. Kid quickly punched him in the stomach kicking him and sending him flying. Kyro chocked out, no scream escaping his lips. His hair was in his eyes as he looked down trying to catch his breath. He coughed blood leaving his mouth. Kid knew where the vital spots were and he took advantage. Kyro coughed some more.

"It's gonna take a lot more than that to take me out!" He screamed. He looked up shooting darts at him. He charged at him throwing his fists towards Kid. He threw punches right and left none of which even came close to touching Kid. He moved with lightning speed dodging each one. Kyro kept breathing harder and harder. His sweat beading down faster and faster. The blood traveling up his throat. His fists stopped. He had exhausted his strength. "damn it..." He mumbled. Kid took advantage by kicking him to the floor.

"Kyro we don't have to do this. Just apologize for ruining the DWMA and I'll call off the battle." He smirked as Kyro scrambled on the floor. Kyro looked up barely able to open his eyes.

He gripped the dirt floor trying to get up. He could barely look up. "Apologize! You're the one who should be apologizing!" Kid charged at him not giving it another thought. He kicked Kyro over so he fell to the floor again.

"Me, why do I need to apologize! There is no need for such distractions. What I really care about is keeping balance! Keeping the world symmetri-" He was cut off by Kyro's constant kicking and punches. He was persistent not even taking a breather to throw the next one. Kid being caught off guard could do nothing to stop it. He cocked his head leaning back from pain.

"You can't! You can't look me in the eye!" He punched him even harder now. "and tell me you don't know what you did to her!" He hollered. He stopped punching him. "I won't allow you to forget... No. NO!" He charged at him again. This time Kid did the same.

"Kyro let's stop this." He whispered dodging his fists with ease. He quickly kicked Kyro again. This time Kyro stood his ground. He shook his head. Kid scoffed at his unruly behavior.

"Apologize... Apologize for making her cry!" Kyro blurted his forehead now against Kid's head. Kid smiled headbutting him.

Kyro fell to the floor. "Asshole..." He mumbled scratching at the floor. Kid began to walk away.

"Next time, think before mindlessly destroying its symmetry. I'll get the preparations ready now..." He sighed throwing his hand in the air as if saying good bye. He didn't spare him a glance for a farewell.

Kid smiled at his victory. Again an easy even disgraceful battle but he had won. He was going to make this world perfect, he knew it. He looked up at the sky admiring the sun's perfect symmetry. "Sound wave!" Kid looked to the floor where Kei had surfaced from the floor punching Kid upside the head with his sound wave. Kei had dug through the ground sneaking up on Kid. Kyro smiled as Kid was on the ground still shocked.

"Apologize if you want to live." Kyro whispered looking down on Kid. Kyro was quickly grabbed and thrown to the floor. He looked up fearful of what he'd find.

He was met with a smirk. "What the hell are you two doing!" She screamed her heel digging into his palm. He looked up tears streaming down his cheeks.

"I'm sorry Karin, I didn't mean to!" He hollered. At his words she pressed down harder. More tears escaped his eyes.

He held her hands pleading. His chest against her back. "Please mama! Kyro didn't... We just hate to see you cry and he just thought!" Karin gave him a glare.

"Shut up and help me get Kid to his house. Liz and Patty can't be far from here. Kyro we'll talk about this later." She bent down grabbing Kid and almost throwing him on her back. She quickly fell on top of Kid.

Kyro got red in the face quickly approaching him. "Get off her you jerk I'll murder you!" He yelled kicking Kid's unconscious body. "come on!" He continued to yell. Karin looked up red in her cheeks.

"I said help me." She whispered. "that's the only reason you two are in this mess. So help... Me." She motioned for his hand but all Kyro could do was look at her with shock. Moments later he took her hand helping her up. Kei grabbed Kid throwing him over his shoulder like trash.

Karin P.O.V

I knew he would've freaked out if he was conscious. He had a black eye on his left eye and more scratches on his right cheek than his left. His collar slightly torn on the right side but not the left. Even his shoes were unsymmetrical. Mud on the left and not the right. I smiled at the thought. Why would they do this though? Did they hate Kid that much did they find him as disgusting as I had. Could it have been something else. Maybe even.... Revenge. Just minutes ago...

The air was crisp as I walked. Stumbling upon them was a bittersweet victory. Kei had told me something along the lines of Kyro leaving before his time. He was still hurt but went on one of his crazy trips testing out his crazy tactics. I hid watching them for a few moments. All was well because Kyro was getting his ass whooped. I silently blushed at how strong Kid was.

He held my hands pleading. Kei was practically tackling me. He had something urgent to tell me. I tried not to be too rough. Maybe they had actually had a reason. His chest was still against my back. I was still steaming mad. "Please mama! He didn't. We just hate to see you cry and he just thought!" I glared at him. I didn't give it much thought, but now...

Vengance, for me? What the hell would they do that for. They'd do this because... I looked to the floor. They did this because. "They love me..." I smiled at the thought. They loved me. The simple words, the simple idea made me smile. They loved me of all people.