CHP19: Letters from the Grave

Hey guys so this is the ending to this book :) FIRST ANIME BOOK DONE YAY! So I'm writing an alternate ending and a sequel. I'm planning to have it posted late March so yeah. Thanks for getting this far

AFD

I took Patty's hand going down on one knee I said those three words and she started crying jumping up and down. Kyro's words echoed in my head. hey bro, if you're reading this it means I'm dead, sorry for breaking my promise, couldn't be helped. Don't bite into the fruit of revenge like Karin, you'll regret it like us, After an awkward moment I spun her around while Kid and Liz smiled laughing when Patty proclaimed she was dizzy. When I spun her around I could sense the words of the letter he had left me.  We've finally found a place where we can finally be together, this was my choice, and I couldn't be happier. I know you'll understand, you've always been too strong for this side of the world we've brought you in. I've never been able to hold your strength.by the way if you're looking for a miester see if Patty's busy, if you catch my drift.

****

I pulled on my collar nervously as I stood there.  Hey bro, today's the day, I know she laughed when I asked the big question but that's a good thing. I wish you were here, I'm crazy nervous. I tugged on my tie as I faced Kid who was at the side. Liz looked down at him with a slanted smile teasing him to perk up. In response he gave a slanted smile. You won't believe who my best man is, yup same guy who walked Patty to the alter, I breathed in calming myself as I stared into those blue eyes of the newest addition to my family the presence of his green eyes made me even more confident. our flower girl, a little girl we adopted name Cherry, and our ring bear,  our adopted son, Kyro, I know lame naming my son after you.  Our little boy tugged on Cherry's hair teasing her, with a great blush she began hitting him.And funny thing is the two remind me of you, well actually they're total spitting images of you two.  

And you won't believe Kid's gift to us, yup the highest honor he can bestow, your memorials in Death's chamber where Death himself keeps watch over the two of you. Kid's had this motto for himself since you guys left, he won't let himself be happy till he makes up for all the death I've had to endure. that could've been avoided, what he doesn't know is, once he walked Patty down that aisle, I couldn't be happier, he's more than made it up to me. Kid forced another creepy smile but this time he was blushing intensely especially because Liz was staring at him, what she didn't realize though, was that she was blushing even harder. I wouldn't worry about it though he's been awfully attached to Liz. Well say hi to ma and pa for me alright. ~Your younger brother Kanaki Akiyama

"Are you done watching him?" She said straightening her dress. The man infront of her shrugged nonchalantly talking.

"Why does it matter, wasn't doing anything interesting anyway." He frowned but quickly caught her nasty glare. He chuckled reassuringly. "I'm kidding, 'I do'." A smile overwhelmed her face as he grabbed her around the waist pulling her down and kissing her lips.

The orange haired man quickly bent over placing the sealed envelope onto the crosses engraved, 'Kyro Akiyama' and the grave for 'Karin' he smiled as he read the last name on her cross. 'Akiyama' A hand on his shoulder made him look up at his lovely bride. She blushed as he grabbed her carrying her into his arms and walking out of the DWMA where his life had just began.

The end