CHP06: Teamwork Fails

So I really want to focus on my main non fan-fiction stories. I also want to do collabs with others on wattpad I've already found candidates. My sister is finally helping me with cowriting. on my side account @ChrismaThomas. 

AFD

Kei smiled as his small legs hit the summer grass. He giggled with all his might like a seven year old usually does. I watched him from a far glad he had finally gotten over the death. The air swiftly danced as it picked up my orange spikes. I put my fingers through it trying to get it under control again. I sat on the floor fiddling with my rough hair. I sighed looking at the sun to the clouds. I layed down closing my eyes for a couple of seconds.

A loud screech made my eyes pop open. My body jolted running to him. He was in pain and he was crying. My little brother the only person who meant anything to me was hurt. I hurried my pace knowing I had to get to him, if not me, who. I gritted my teeth tears streaming down my cheeks. I had to save him even if it costs my life.

The scene before me made me freeze. Blood was running down his leg. It started up from his knee but that didn't bother me. It was the girl who sat next to him brushing her fingers through his hair. The girl who stroked the band-aid that she placed on his knee cleaning the cut and cleaning the blood. The one who kissed him on the cheek and spoke soft words that even I couldn't make out. Tears came faster and she faced me with a grin. An evil grin. She wanted to steal the only thing in this world that mattered to me. She said one word before facing away. "Hello."

I blinked as Kid kicked me off and I smashed my back against a tree. Karin walked towards me helping me up with that same evil grin. "Hello? Hello?" She asked waving a hand in front of me. She pulled me up then faced Kid. "Come on we have a witch to find." She grinned at Kid a slight pink in her cheeks. His face stayed motionless as he turned away with Liz and Patty.

Karin P.O.V

We walked following Kid's lead. Patty was in a deep conversation with Kei which surprised me. I hadn't seen such intellect in Patty just in her older sister Liz. Liz was meanwhile making small conversation with Kyro. He seemed disinterested just glaring at me. I stared at Kid's back thinking of everything.

I had come to destroy no, to murder this reaper and now I went ahead and kissed him. My feelings of loneliness overwhelmed me. Yes I had Kei and Kyro but they were a pair I was still left out. They were the twins and I was just... Karin. I realized my feelings for Kid, he bugged the hell out of me but he made me smile and laugh his smooth voice making me smile. I had to kill him to avenge my father but how was I supposed to do that if I was so terribly in love with him. I blushed lightly at my words. I looked down as a voice entered my head.

"Lost little girl? I can help you if you just let me." The voice whispered. I stayed calm listening urging it to continue. I was interested. I nodded looking around making sure no one paid any specific attention to me. "Let the sense of calmness over whelm your body." I nodded once again closing my eyes.

I smirked as I opened them feeling heat within. "Kishin." I whispered.

I looked around still feeling a presence I thought it was all in my head but Kid disproved me. He stopped motioning for us to silence ourselves. Kei and Kyro were confused but a serious expression overwhelmed Liz and Patty's face. "Kid..." Liz whispered.

He smirked. "I sense it too." I looked up a worried expression also overwhelming my face. The quiet air disappeared as a menacing laughter overwhelmed the forest. "Tigris." Kid hissed as the witch faced us. She wore a scrawny tiger patterned dress barely reaching her knees. Her rough wild hair was orange and was the only thing covering her chest. She began laughing hysterically in the air her black leather boots bounced up and down as she chuckled. Black Star motioned for Tsubaki to transform and she promptly did so. Patty and Liz were already on it. As for Kei and Kyro they were frozen with shock. Honestly I was as well.