TSUIM UNMEI (Twin Fate) Chapter 18: New Teacher

19/5/2017

TSUIN UNMEI

(Twin Fate)

Made By Kato

Characters in this chapter:

Kato Saguta

Sako Saguta

Kireina Makoto

Kazuma Akimoto

Kotori Omada

Kaneko & Koneko

Tokuchi Raigano

Karasumi Haruka

Sakura Mikune

Chapter 18: New Teacher

     We arrived in front of the school gates. We saw Tokuchi Raigano leaning on a wall beside gates. It looks like he’s waiting for someone. We’ve never saw him in front of the gates waiting for someone before. Kazuma’s want ask him but he don’t have courage to do so. We walked into the school gates, he suddenly said, “Anata no suteppu o hoji suru” (Hold your step).

Kato: “Anata wa watashi to hanashite imasu ka?” (Are you talking to me?)

Tokuchi: “Watashi wa anata to kotoba o motte iru hitsuyō ga arimasu. Anata no futago no imōto to issho ni.” (I need to have a word with you. Together with your twin sister.)

Sako: “Nan'notameni?” (For what?)

Tokuchi: “Tada watashi ni shitagatte kudasai.” (Just follow me.)

Sako: “Dokoni?” (To where?)

Tokuchi: “Shitsumon o yamete, chōdo watashi ni shitagatte kudasai, anata wa rokudenashi!” (Stop questioning and just follow me, you bastard!)

Kato: “Hai hai. Kimitachi wa, kurasu o nyūryoku shimasu. Watashitachi wa sugu soko ni imasu.” (Ok ok. You guys enter the class. We will soon be there.)

They went straight to class while Sako and I followed Raigano to the back of the school.

Tokuchi: “Anata futari wa nanidesu ka?” (What are you two?)

Kato: “Nani? Sore wa don'na shitsumondesu ka?” (What? What kind of question is that?)

Tokuchi: “Kinō, watashi wa ie ni modotte aruite iru ma ni, watashi wa anata o mite, anata no futago, Omada to makoto wa hoka no jigen e no pōtaru no ikutsu ka no shurui kara dete kimashita” (Yesterday, while i'm walking back home, I saw you, your twin, Omada and Makoto came out from some kind of portal to the other dimension)

Sako: “Anata wa watashitachi o mita?” (You saw us?)

Tokuchi: “Hai watashi wa sore o mimashita. Dakara watashi wa futatabi tazuneru, anata wa futaridesu ka? (Yes I saw it. So I'm ask again, what are you two?)

We can’t hide the truth now. Raigano seems like he won’t let us go until we tell the truth. Because there’s no other choice, we decided to tell him who are we really are…

Tokuchi: “Sokka, 'Tsuin unmei wa' anata 2desu.” (You two is 'Twin Fate'.)

Sako: “Anata wa mattaku odoroite imasen ka?” (You're not surprised at all?)

Tokuchi: “Īe, watashi wa sōde wa arimasen. Watashi mo ekusoshisutodakara." (No, I'm not. Because I'm also an exorcist.)

“Na… Naniiiii?!” (Wha… Whatttt?!!). Sako and I very surprised that time. We ask him when did he became exorcist. He said it’s been 2 years since he become exorcist. He’s an exorcist with lightning power.

Kato: “Dakara, anata wa kosumo to isshodesu ka?” (So, are you with Cosmo?)

Tokuchi: “Hai,-sōdesu.” (Yes, I am)

Sako: “Dakara, naze watashitachi ni tsuite shiritai nodesu ka?” (So, why do you want to know about us?)

Tokuchi: “Watashi wa tada nanika o kakunin shitai. Sore wa watashi ga shiritai dakedesu.” (I just want to confirm something. That's all I want to know.)

Then he left and went to class. So there’s another exorcist among us. They maybe some exorcist among the people. Then Sako and I went to class. As I entered the class, Kireina is chatting with other girl students. She looks really happy. Raigano that time was sitting in his place. Our class teacher entered the classroom after Sako and I sat down at our place. Our Teacher's name is Sakura Mikune. As she entered the classroom with Karasumi Haruka. Sakura-sensei introduce her as our new teacher. It is particularly surprising me, Sako, Kotori and Kazuma. Why did she become a teacher in this school? What is her motive? Then I heard Kaneko voice in my head. He said that something going to happen after class. Koneko told Sako the same things too. They said we need to keep on our guard.

Karasumi Haruka suddenly walk toward me and Sako. She said that she want to meet us on lunch time at the roof. She also told us to bring Kazuma, Kotori and Kireina along with us. Then she went back to front. All students are whispering to each other about both of us. It makes us feel uneasy.

To be continued…