TSUIN UNMEI (Twin Fate) Chapter 37: Life On The Line

27/8/2017

TSUIN UNMEI

(Twin Fate)

Made By Kato

Characters in this chapter:

-Kato Saguta

-Sako Saguta

-Kotori Omada

-Kaneko&Koneko

-Man holding knife

-Three guards

Chapter 37: Life On The Line

Kato: "Sako..."

Sako: "O nīchan wa, watashi wa kowaidesu." (Onii-chan, I'm scared.) -Crying in fear-

Man holding knife: "Oi, kodomo! Ima oshiete!" (Oii, kid! Tell me now!)

Sako's in danger. To save her, I need to tell that man where Kotori is. But I don't know where she is now. Suddenly I heard Kaneko voice in my head.

Kaneko: "Katō! Kare no karada o utsu!" (Kato! Hit his body!)

Kato: "Nani!? Anata wa kurutte iru nodesu ka?" (What!? Are you insane!?)

Kaneko: "Hayaku yare yo! Koneko ga kanojo o mamoru!" (Just do it! Koneko will protect her!)

After what Kaneko told me to do, I run towards that man. He tried to cut Sako's throat but Koneko protected Sako with some kind of barrier. I hit him and Sako was released from his clutches.

Man holding knife: "Anata kuso!" (You shit!)

Kato: "Sako, sugu ni ike!" (Sako, go away now!)

Sako: "Demo..." (But...)

Kato: "Itte tasuke o sagashite kudasai! Watashi wa koko ni kare o hoji shimasu!" (Go and find help! I'll hold him here!)

Sako: "Watashi ga modotta toki ni anata ga daijōbudearu koto o kakuninshitekudasai!" (Make sure you're okay when i came back!)

Sako went out from the room to seek help. Suddenly the man holding a knife rushed towards me and attack me with his knife. I dodged his attacks and try to hold his hand. I grabbed his hand and made him drop his knife. But, he broke free and punch me at my face. He pick up his knife and walk towards me.

Man holding knife: "Anata wa machigainaku tawagotodesu. Ima anata wa shinudeshou!" (You are definitely a piece of shit. Now die!!!)

When he was about to stab me, Kotori kicked his hand and the knife he held was thrown from his grip. She then kick his face. Kotori took my hand and pulled me out of the room.

Kato: "Kotori?"

Kotori: "Anata ga hanashitainara, atode watashi to hanashite kudasai. Ima, watashitachi wa kare kara hanarete shutoku suru hitsuyō ga arimasu." (If you want to talk, talk with me later. Now, we need to get away from him.)

We ran off to the stairs and went to the first floor. We met Sako's there with three guards.

Guard 1: "Anata wa 2tsu daijōbudesuka?" (Are you two okay?)

Kotori: "Watashitachi wa daijōbudesu. Sono otoko wa mada 5-kai ni iru." (We are okay. That man still at the fifth floor.)

Guard 2: "Wakatta. Ima, watashitachi wa kore o shori shimasu. Anata no uchi 3ttsu wa koko de matte." (Got it. Now we'll handle this. Three of you wait here.)

Three of them went to the fifth floor to capture that man. Sako suddenly run towards me and hug me.

Sako: "Anata ga bujide yokatta." (I'm glad you're okay.)

Kato: "Watashi mo sō" (So do I.)

Sako: "Arigatou Tori-chan" (Thank you Kotori.)

Kotori: "Sore wa nani mo nai." (It's nothing.)

Kato: "Kotori, sono otoko wa daredesu ka?" (Kotori, who is that man?)

Kotori: "Kare wa sakuban watashi o korosou to shita hitoda." (He's the one who tried to kill me last night.)

Kato: "What!?" (Nani!!?)

Kotori: "Atode motto ohanashi shimasu. Ima wa tekisetsuna jikide wa arimasen." (I'll tell you more later. Now is not the right time.)

Kato: "Shikashi, anata no otōto wa ikagadesu ka? Kare wa daijōbudesuka?" (But, how about your younger brother? is he alright?)

Kotori: "Watashi wa ima, tekisetsuna jikide wanai koto o iimashita!" (I told you that now is not the right time!)

Sako: "Tori-chan..."

Kotori: "Gomen. Watashi wa sukoshi kakokudearu." (Sorry. I'm a bit harsh.)

After that, we waited for the guards to return. When they returned, they said that man already gone. We were shocked and felt weird. How can he got away so easily? Suddenly Kotori phone ringed. When Kotori answered the phone call, we heard scary voice that sounded "Jikai wa anata o korosu yo!" (Next time, I will kill you!)

To be continued...