TSUIN UNMEI (Twin Fate) Chapter 20: Club President

23/5/2017

TSUIN UNMEI

(Twin Fate)

Made By Kato

Characters in this chapter:

Kato Saguta

Sako Saguta

Kireina Makoto

Kazuma Akimoto

Kotori Omada

Kaneko & Koneko

Tokuchi Raigano

Karasumi Haruka

Sakura Mikune

Chapter 20: Club President

"OK kurasu. Shukudai o oeru koto o wasurenaide kudasai." (Ok class. Don't forget to finish your homework.). Sakura-sensei remind the class to finish the homework that she gave us. The class ended for today.

Kato: "Harahetta" (I'm hungry)

Sako: "Watashi mo." (Me too)

Kotori: "Ima watashitachi no kuraburūmu ni iku hitsuyō ga arimasu." (We need to go to our club room now.)

Kazuma: "Shikashi, watashitachiha idō suru no ga totemo uete imasu." (But we're so hungry to move.)

Kireina: "Kurabu no heya ni isoide, sokode bentō o tabemashou." (Let's hurry to club's room and eat our lunch box there.)

Everyone: "Hai." (Okay)

So then we went to our club room. When we arrived at the front door, we heard someone or two people is talking with each other. "Kon'nichiwa. Watashitachi wa hairu koto ga dekimasu ka?" (Good afternoon. Can we enter?). Sako's politely ask permission to enter the room. "Doa no rokku ga kaijo sa remasu. Ohairikudasai." (The door is unlocked. Come in.). As we enter the club room, I saw Karasumi-sensei is talking with Tokuchi.

Karasumi: "Min'na koko no mitaidesu" (It looks like everyone here)

Kato: "Akiraka ni. Anata wa watashitachi ni kūfuku o kanji saseru yō ni narimashita." (Obviously. You ended up make us feel hungry.)

Karasumi: "Watashi wa sonotame ni gomen'nasai." (I'm sorry for that.)

Sako: "Sensei. Watashitachi wa koko ni watashitachi no o bentō o taberu koto wa dekimasu ka?" (Can we eat our lunch box here?)

Karasumi: "Minasan ga shokuji o shite iru ma, watashitachiha kurabu no shachō o ninmei shimasu." (While you guys were eating, we will choose a president of our club.)

There's no chair in the room. Karasumi-sensei said that she just apply this room to become a clubroom so the furniture still not available yet. We decided to sit on the floor and eat our lunch box. Karasuma asked us to nominate a suitable person to become president of the club. Kazuma vote for Sako while Kireina vote for Kotori. There are no more nomination after that. I guess that I'm not suitable enough. The vote started with Kotori getting 3 votes from 6 people while Sako's get the same amount of votes. Karasumi can't decide to choose who's going to become the president.

Kazuma: "Watashitachi ga tesuto de kimeru no wa dōdesu ka?" (How about if we decide with a test.)

Karasumi: "Tesuto? Yoi aideada to omou. Dakara, do no yōna tesuto?" (Test? It think it's a good idea. So, what kind of test?)

Kazuma: "Mā... Ā."(Well... Uhh)

Tokuchi: "Kyōdo shiken. Anata wa 2-ri ga ekusoshisutodearu koto o tsuyoku shimeshite kudasai" (Strength test. Show how strong is you two being an exorcist)

Kato: "Sore wa warui kangaede wa arimasen. Shikashi, kotori wa mada ekusoshisutode wa arimasen." (That's not a bad idea. But, Kotori not yet an exorcist.)

Tokuchi: "Shikashi... Dono yō ni kanojo o boshū suru koto ga dekimasu ka?" (But... How can she be recruited?)

Kato: "Watashi wa sudeni sore o itta. Kanojo wa mada ekusoshisutode wanai. Kazuma to onaji." (I already said it. She's not yet an exorcist. Same as Kazuma.)

Tokuchi: "Tchh..."

We ended up can't decide how to choose the club president. Karasumi told us to go home and think a way to decide how to choose the club president. We parted with Kazuma and Kotori and Kazuma at the school while Raigano stayed in the clubroom.

Sako: "O nīchan. Watashitachi wa mada jikan ga arimasu yo ne? Machi no mawari o itsumo no yō ni sanpo shimashou." (Onii-chan. We still have time, right? Let's wander around the town like always.)

Kato: "Hai hai. Shikashi konkai wa sukoshi chigaimasu. Kireina wa watashitachi to isshodakara." (Ok ok. But this time it is a little different. Because Kireina's with us.)

Sako: "Daijōbuda yo. Kireina-chan, watashitachi to issho ni machi o mawaritaidesu ka?" (It's fine. Kireina-chan, you want to wander around the town with us?)

Kireina: "Tashikani. Kagiri, watashi wa papa to mama ni yo." (Sure. As long I'm with Papa and Mama)

Kato: "Soredewa, ikimashou." (Let's go then.)

It feels like I've been through this situation before. But I can't remember it clearly. While we are through the children playground, we saw a lot of kid is playing with their parents. Kireina's looks excited that time. She suddenly asked a question to us. She asked about our parents. We told her that we don't know where they are now. We don't even if they still alive or not. Kireina apologized to us for asking such a question. Sako tell her "Sore wa daijōbudesu. Anata ni shazai suru hitsuyō wa arimasen." (It's okay. There is no need for you to apologize.). Kireina cheered up again.

A few minutes later, after watching the children playing with their parents, Kaneko voice suddenly rings in my head.

Kaneko: "Katō! Kono chiiki no chikaku ni akuryō ga arimasu. Watashitachiha dākuzōn ni iki, sore o zenmetsu sa seru hitsuyō ga arimasu." (Kato! There's an evil spirit near this area. We need to go to Dark Zone and annihilate it.)

Kato: "Dōshite?" (Why?)

Kaneko: "Sore wa subete no kodomo-tachi o nakaseru yō ni narudarou." (It will get all children to cry)

Kato: "Nani?! Wakatta. Ima sugu ikimashou. Sako! (What?! I understand. Let's go now. Sako!)

Sako: "Hai. Koneko wa ni watashi ni watashi ni onaji koto o iimashita." (Okay. Koneko told me the same things to me to.)

Kireina want to follow us. She said that she may know something about the evil spirit that's appear near the playground in the Dark Zone We agreed to bring her along with us. Kaneko told us to the nearest mirror and less people. When we found the right spot, Kaneko and Koneko changed to their original form and opened the portal to the Dark Zone.

To be continued...