TSUIN UNMEI (Twin Fate) Chapter 55: 1st Day Of The Midterm Exam

21/9/2018

TSUIN UNMEI

(Twin Fate)

Made By Kato

Characters in this chapter:

-Kato Saguta

-Sako Saguta

-Kireina Makoto

-Kotori Omada

-Kazuma Akimoto

-Tokuchi Raigano

-Wendy Kirisaki

-Shigeto Hagara

-Sakura Mikune

Chapter 55: 1st Day of the Midterm Exam

-Somewhere in Darkzone-

Kazuma: "Naze watashitachi wa kanojo o ikanotōridesu ka? (Why are we following her again?)

Tokuchi: "Hanashi kara, kanojo wa akiraka ni ka fuka no hito no hitoridesu. Shikashi, sukunakutomo shiki-kan o shimesu shōko ga hitsuyōdesu." (From your story, she is clearly one of the overlord people. However, we need at least evidence to show commander.)

Kazuma: "Shikashi, dono yō ni haruka ni nagaidesu ka? Watashitachi wa kanojo o 1-jikan otte kimashita. Watashi wa sugu ni ienikaeru hitsuyō ga arimasu." (But how much longer? We've been following her for 1 hour. I need to go home soon.)

Tokuchi: "Mō chotto dake. Gaman shite." (Just a little more. Be patient.)

Wendy: Karera wa watashi ni tsudzuku no o yameru koto wa arimasen. Mā, watashi wa kore o shiyō suru to omoimasu." (They won't stop following me. Well then, guess I'll use this.) –take out an orb-

Raicho: "Tokuchi! Anata ni mukatte ugoku jaakuna seishin ga arimasu!" (Tokuchi! There's an evil spirit moving towards you!)

Tokuchi: "Nani!?" (What!?)

Kazuma: "Abunai!" (Watch out!)

An evil spirit suddenly appeared in front of Kazuma and Tokuchi. They anxiously dodged the evil spirit's attacks. On the other hand, Wendy takes the opportunity to run away from them.

Tokuchi: "Chikushō! Raicho!" (Damn it! Raicho!)

Raicho: "Tadachini!" (Right away!)

Fenrir: "Kazuma!"

Kazuma: "H-Hai!" (O-Okay!)

Kazuma and Tokuchi fought the evil spirit and beat it after a few minutes. They realize that Wendy are out of their sight. They decided to return to the normal world and report what had happened while spying on Wendy.

~The next day

Sako, Kireina and I went to the school and met up with Kotori. We then entered the class and took our seats. Right after I sat on my chair, Kazuma suddenly called out my name. He then told me what happened to him and Tokuchi's last night. When I was about to question him, Wendy suddenly entered the class. Kazuma decided to stop the conversation as Wendy takes her sit. After a few minutes passed, all of the students started the exam.

The first exam ended and everyone started to eat their lunch. The 2nd exam started right after the lunch break ended. We continued to answer the exam question until times out.

-after the 2nd paper ended-

Sakura: "Yosh. Jikangiredesu. Shippitsu o yame, shiken yōshi o furontoendopātonā ni watashite kudasai." (Alright. Time is up. Stop writing and please pass the exam papers to your front-end partner.)

Kazuma: "Psst, Kato. Kuraburūmu de o ai shimashou." (Let's meet in the club room.)

Kato: "Wakatta." (Okay.)

Kazuma stood up and went out from the classroom. I told Sako, Kireina and Kotori that we need to go to the clubroom. While I was walking to the door, Wendy suddenly called me.

Kato: "Yeah?"

Wendy: "Doko ni iku no?" (May I know where are you going?)

Kato: "Erumu. Suru tsumorida- (Ermm. I'm going to-)

Kotori: "Sore wa anata no bijinesu no dore mo!-San wa, Katō o okonatte mimashou." (It's none of your business! Let's go, Kato.)

Kato: "Co-Cotto! Kotori?" (W-Wait! Kotori?)

Kotori grabbed my arm and pulled me out from the class leaving Wendy. She kept holding my hand even after we were out from the class.

Kato: "Kotori?"

Kotori: "Hmm? Kyaa! Naze anata wa watashi no te o motte imasu ka? Hanashite!" (Hmm? Arghhh! Why are you holding my hand? Let go of me!)

Kato: "Nani? Anata wa watashi no te o motte iru hitodesu!" (What? You're the one who's holding my hand!)

Kotori: "Eh? Baka!" (Eh? Idiot Kato!) –let go of Kato's hand and punched him in the face-

Kato: "Grahhh..."

Kotori: "Hmph!"

Kotori's started walking toward the clubroom by herself leaving me behind. I Stood up and started to follow her. As we entered the clubroom, we saw Sako and Kireina were waiting for us. Sako asked me why was I late. I said that I left my notebook and decided to return to the class to take it. A few minutes later, Kazuma arrived along with Tokuchi.

Kato: "Karasumi-sensei wo doko? (Where's Mrs. Karasumi?)

Tokuchi: "Isogashīdesuga, shikashi-" (She's busy, but-)

When Tokuchi was about to speak, suddenly the clubroom door was opened. I t was someone we never expected to be at school after class ended.

Shigeto: "Watashiga kitta!" (I'm right here!)

Everyone: "Danchou!?" (Commander!?)

Shigeto: "Hehe."

To be continued...