TSUIN UNMEI (Twin Fate) Chapter 33: Unbelievable News

20/6/2017

TSUIN UNMEI

(Twin Fate)

Made By Kato

Characters in this chapter:

-Kato Saguta

-Sako Saguta

-Kireina Makoto

-Tokuchi Raigano

-Hana Kouju

-Hinata Sugino

-Tomei Yatasaka

-Kaneko and Koneko

Chapter 33: Unbelievable News

Sako and I went to school with Kaneko and Koneko. Kaneko turned into a schoolbag keychain and Koneko turned into necklace. We went straight to the school without meeting people that we know. It was kind of weird because usually Kazuma will meet us at the town. While we were walking through the town, I told Sako about the dream I had last night.

Sako: "Hontōni? Sore wa totemo tanoshī yōna saundodesu." (Really? It's sound like a lot of fun.)

Kato: "Tabun sore wa okorudeshou. Ekusoshisuto yumenonakade hassei suru kanōsei ga arimasunode." (Maybe it will happen. Because it may occur in an exorcist dream.)

Sako: "Jissai, watashi wa kinō issho ni ofuronihairu koto o yumemite imashita. Sore wa hontōni okorimasu." (Actually, I dreamed about we take a bath together the other day. And it's really happens.)

Kato: "Nani!? Anata wa sore o okoshita hitodeshita." (What!? You were the one who made it happen.)

Sako: "Soshite, watashi wa sore ga hontōni okotta koto o hontōni shiawasedeshita." (And I was truly happy that it really happened.)

Technically, Sako really wants her dream to come true even if she can avoid what she's dreaming about. But, as long as she happy, I'm okay with it.

We arrived at the school gate and saw Kireina were waiting for us. She was really happy to see us. We went to the classroom together. I opened the door and saw our classmate are gather and discuss something. When I approached them they went to their own seats. It looks like they do not want us to know about what they discussed about.

Sako, Kireina and I went to our seat and wait for the class to start. Sako told me that Kazuma and Kotori were still not arrive yet. I just know right after Sako told me about it. Suddenly, Tokuchi came towards me. It seemed like he wanted ask me something.

Tokuchi: "Nē Katō, doko anata no yūjin wa dokodesu ka?" (Hey Kato, where are your friends?)

Kato: "Shirimasen. Naze shitsumon suru nodesu ka?" (I don't know. Why are you asking?)

Tokuchi: "Nani demo arimasen." (It's nothing)

Tokuchi went back to his after he asked me that question. A few seconds later, Hana Kouju, Hinata Sugino and Tomei Yatasaka went towards Sako and Kireina places. They started a conversation with them.

Hana: "Nē, Sako." (Hey, Sako.)
Sako: "Sorehanandesuka?" (What is it?)

Hana: "Anata wa Kotori ni tsuite kiita koto ga arimasu ka?" (Have you heard about Kotori?)

Sako: "Nani o kiita?" (Heard what?)

Hana: "...."

They silent for a while.

Hinata: "Watashitachi ga kore o iu no wa muzukashīdesuga..." (It's hard for us to say this, but...)

Sako: "Shikashi nani?" (But what?)

Sako starting to feel anxious.

Tomei: "Kotori-san... Kotori-san no ie wa sakuban yaka remashita..." (Kotori-san... Kotori-san house was burned last night...)

Sako: "Na... Nani!?" (Wha... What!?)

To be continued...