TSUIN UNMEI (Twin Fate) Chapter 35: Childhood Friends

29/7/2017

TSUIN UNMEI

(Twin Fate)

Made By Kato

Characters in this chapter:

-Kato Saguta

-Sako Saguta

-Kotori Omada

-Kireina Makoto

-Shigeto Hagara

Chapter 35: Childhood Friend

After seen the video clip that Shigeto showed to us, Sako and I felt sorry for her.

Kato: "Ore wa... Watashi wa kotori de kore o suru hito o yurushimasen. Watashi wa ko no jiko no shujinkō ga dareka o mikiwameru to kakushin shite imasu!" (I ... I will not forgive the person who does this in Kotori. I'm sure I'll look who is the mastermind of this accident!)

Sako: "Nii-chan..." (Brother...)

Shigeto: "Shinpaishinaide kudasai. Watashi wa ko no jiko ni tsuite chōsa suru tsumoridesu. Imanotokoro, anata no torēningu ni shūchū shite kudasai. Anata futari wa junbi suru hitsuyō ga arimasu." (Don't worry. I'm going to investigate about this accident. For now, you two need to prepare.)

Kato: "Wakata. Sā, Kotori no jōtai o chekku shiyou" (Understood. Come on, let's visit Kotori.)

Kireina: "Watashi wa koko ni taizai shimasu." (I'll stay here.)

Sako: "Anata ga kuru koto o nozonde inai koto o kakunin shite imasu ka?" (Are you you don't want to come?)

Kireina: "Ī nda yo. Osanai koro kara papa to mama wa kotori no yūjindesu. Watashi wa kanojo ga anata ni 2-ri no kanojo o hōmon shite kureru no o mite ureshī to kakushin shite imasu." (It's okay. Papa and mama are Kotori friends since childhood. I'm sure that she'll be happy to see you two visit her.)

We decided to go to the hospital without Kireina. Sako and I went to the teleport room. Before I enter the room, Shigeto told me not to tell Kotori about the video that he showed. I could tell Shigeto were serious about not to tell Kotori about it. Without questioning, I entered the teleport room and teleport to the town near the hospital. Sako and bought some sweets as a gift for Kotori. While we on our way to the hospital, Sako started conversation.

Sako: "Watashitachiha kodomodattanode, hontōni Kotori to tomodachidatta. Ichi-nichi mae ni watashitachi ga asobiba de kanojo ni atta yōna ki ga. (We really been friend with "Kotori" since we were kid. It feels like a day ago we met her at the playground)

Kato: "Sōda ne." (Yeah you're right.)

Back to the past, Sako and I were playing at the playground together. Suddenly we heard someone crying in the sliding. Sako and I went to the sliding and saw a girl crying. I slowly went towards her and ask what made her cry. But she won't answer me.

Sako: "O nīchan wa, watashi wa kanojo ni hanashi o shimashou." (Onii-chan, let me talk to her.)

Kato: "Wakata." (Okay.)

Sako: "Kon'nichiwa. Hajimemashite. Watashinonamaeha Sakodesu.-Kun wa?" (Hi there. Nice to meet you. My name is Sako. What's yours?)

Crying girl: "Kotori... Watashinonamaeha Kotoridesu." (Kotori... My name is Kotori.)

Sako: "Kotori? Anata wa sutekina namae o motte imasu." (Kotori? You have a nice name.)

Kotori: "Arigatou..." (Thank you...)

Sako: "Naze anata wa jibun de koko ni imasu ka?" (Why are you here by yourself?)

Kotori: "Dare mo watashi to asobitakunai..." (No one wants to play with me...)

Sako: "Moshi sōnara... Issho ni asobimashou." (If that so... Let's play together then.)

Kotori: "Hontōni?" (Really?)

Sako: "Hai. Anata, watashi to futago no otōto." (Ya. You, me and my twin brother.)

Kotori stop crying and come out from the sliding. We played together until the sun sets. It's one of the best day ever. Since then, we have been friends until now.

To be continued...