TSUIN UNMEI (Twin Fate) Chapter 48: Visit

17/4/2018

TSUIN UNMEI

(Twin Fate)

Made By Kato

Characters in this chapter:

-Kato Saguta

-Sako Saguta

-Kireina Makoto

-Kotori Omada

-Kazuma Akimoto

-Tatsumari Omada

-Kaneko&Koneko

-Ifrit

-Fenrir

Chapter 48: Visit

Sako: "Mazu, ' x'-chi o mitsukeru hitsuyō ga arimasu. Tsugini, kotae o mitsukeru tame ni watashi ga oshieta sūshiki o shiyō shimasu." (First of all, you'll need to find the 'x' value. Then, use the formula that I taught you to find the answer.)

Kireina: "Kono yō na?" (Like this?)

Sako: "Sugoi. Anata wa hayai gakushū-shadesu." (Amazing. You're a fast learner)

Kato: "Anata wa watashitachi o kanzen ni odoroka seta." (You totally amazed us, Kireina.)

Kazuma: "Sono shitsumon o oerunoni watashi wa shibaraku jikan ga kakarimashita." (It took me a while to solve that question)

Kotori: "Anata wa bakadesu." (You are an idiot.)

Everyone: "Hahaha." *laughing

Kireina: "Papa."

Kireina lifted her head towards me. She wanted me to pat her head. I patted her head and told her that she's a smart girl. The other customers in the restaurant look at me with a little smile. One of them said that Kireina and I were a sweet couple. I stopped petting kireina's head and look down for a while.

Kireina: "Doshta, papa?" (What's wrong papa?)

Kato: "Nani demo arimasen" (It's nothing.)

A few hours passed and we finished our study. We went out from the restaurant and Kazuma went straight home along with Fenrir. Kotori told us that she wanted to visit her brother.

Kato: "Anata wata tsumari ni iku tsumoridesu ka?" (You're going to visit Tatsumari?)

Kotori: "Hai. Ore wa tsuitachi kare o tazunete inai." (Yes. I haven't visited him for a day.)

Kato: "Oretachi wa anata to issho ni tagudzuke suru koto wa dekimasu ka?" (Can we tag along with you?)

Sako: "Un Tori-chan." (Yeah Kotori.)

Kotori: Mochiron. Shikashi, karera wa 4-ri ijō o kyoka shite imasen." (Of course. But they don't allow more than 4 people.)

Kaneko: "Watashitachiha ningen igai no mono ni henshin suru hitsuyō ga arimasu." (So we need to transform into something other than a human.)

Kato: "Onegaishimasu." (Yes please)

Koneko: "Watashitachi wa kekkyoku taikutsudesu." (We are bored after all.)

Sako: "Demo, anata no ningen no katachi ga totemo kawaīdesu!" (But your human form is so cute!)

Kato: "Sako."

Sako: "Wakatta..." (Okay...)

Kireina: "Daijōbudesu, mama. Karera wa itsu demo karera no ningen no katachi ni modosu koto ga dekimasu." (It's okay, mama. they can change back to their human form, anytime they want.)

Kaneko, Koneko and Ifrit transformed to accessories that they always transformed into. We walked to the hospital together.

We entered Tatsumari's room, we saw him lying in his bed while looking at the window.

Kotori: "Tatsu."

Tatsumari: "Onee-san! Anata wa kita!" (Big sister! You came!)

Kato: "Yo Tatsumari"

Sako: "Moshi-moshi." (Hello.)

Tatsumari: "Aniki to Sako-nee ga kita?" (Kato and Sako came to?)

Kireina: "Kon'nichiwa Tatsumari-kun." (Hello Tatsumari-kun.)

Tatsumari: "Anata wa kireina-nee desho?" (You're Kireina right?)

Kireina: "Hai." (Yes I am.)

Kotori: "Kibun wa ikagadesu ka?" (How are you feeling now?)

Tatsumari: "Watashi wa ima totemo shiawasedesu. Minasan ga watashi o tazune ni kimashita." (I am very happy now. All of you came to visit me.)

Kato: "Hontōni? Watashitachi wa anata ga mado o mite iru no o mita." (Really? We saw you looking at the window.)

Sako: "O nīchan..." (Brother...)

Tatsumari: "Daijōbudesu yo. Hontōni 〜desu. (I'm fine. I really am.)

Kotori: "Tokorode, watashi wa anata no tame ni purezento o motte kimashita. (By the way, I brought a present for you.)

Kotori handed the gift to Tatsumari. Tatsumari opened it and he was really happy. It was a new phone. Kotori said that his old phone was destroyed when their house was on fire. Kotori also put all of Tatsumari's friends' contact number in his new phone. Then, Kotori showed Tatsumari a video

-video-

Tatsumari classmates: "O hayai kaifuku o negatte orimasu! Watashitachi wa anata o matte iru." (Get well soon! We are waiting for you.)

Tatsumari shed tears as he watched the video. Kotori said that his friend are waiting for Tatsumari to return to school. Tatsumari cried and hug Kotori. He thanked her sister for everything that she have done for him. Kotori really is a wonderful sister. Tatsumari cried till he fell asleep. The nurses came and told us that the visit time has ended. We stepped out from tatsumari's room and kotori stopped for a moment, looking back at her brother. She shed tears and continued walking.

-Outside the hospital-

Kato: "Daijōbudesu ka, Kotori?" (Are you okay Kotori?

Kotori: "Daijōbudesu." (I'm fine.)

Sako: "Tori-chan..." *Sako hugged Kotori while crying

Kotori: "Nani ga warui no, Sako-chan?" (What's wrong Sako?)

Sako: "Nani mo tada, tsuyoi daijōbu taizaimasen ka?" (Nothing just, stay strong okay?)

Kotori: "Dare ga hanashite iru ka miru." (Look who's talking.)

Sako: "Shinkokudesu!" (I'm serious.)

Kotori: "narimasu. Arigatō, Shin'yū." (I will. Thank you, my best friend.)

After that, Kotori went home along with Ifrit. Sako, Kireina and I along with Kaneko&Koneko went home. When we arrived, I saw our house gate opened. I whispered to Sako and Kireina to stay quiet. We entered the house through the front door. It was quiet until we reached the living room. Suddenly...

To be continued...