TSUIN UNMEI (Twin Fate) Chapter 34: Mysterious Person

28/6/2017

TSUIN UNMEI

(Twin Fate)

Made By Kato

Characters in this chapter:

-Kato Saguta

-Sako Saguta

-Kireina Makoto

-Karasumi Haruka

-Shigeto Hagara

-Hana Kouju

-Hinata Sugino

-Tomei Yatasaka

Chapter 34: Mysterious Person

Sako and I were shocked when we were told about what happened to Kotori. Kireina seemed like she already know about it.

Kato: "Anata wa shinkendesu ka? (Are you guys serious!?)

Hana: "Shinjitsu. Futari wa kesa no nyūsu o mite imasendeshita ka?" (True. You two did not watch this morning news?)

Sako: "Īe, watashitachiha shimasendeshita." (No, we did not.)

Hinata: "Anata ga mite iru ka dō ka ni kakawarazu, anata wa ryōhō kanojo ni chekku suru hitsuyō ga arimasu." (Whether you were watching or not, you both should check on her.)

Sako: "Watashitachi wa shimasu. Watashitachi ni oshiete itadaki arigatōgozaimasu." (We will. Thank you for telling us.)

Kireina: "Hōkago ni kanojo o tazunemashou." (Let's visit her after school)

Tomei: "Kanojo no tame ni okurimono o jisan shi tari wa shinakatta baai ni wa, rame to narimasu." (Bring gift for her or it will be lame if you did not.)

Kato: "Watashitachi wa kanojo ni okurimono o motarasudeshou." (We will bring gift for her.)

After the conversation ended, Karasumi-sensei entered our classroom. We went to our own seat and started the class. Karasumi told the class about Kotori incident. She also told about the reason Kazuma was not present today. She said Kazuma had a fever. The class continued until the school ended.

Sako, Kireina and I quickly packed our stuff and went out from the class. Right after I opened the door, I saw Shigeto face right in front my eyes. I was shocked and stepped back.

Kato: "Koko de nani o shite imasu ka, shirei-kan?" (What're you doing here, commander?)

Shigeto: "Shhh! Watashi wa koko no shiki-kande wanai!" (Shhh! I'm not a commander here!)

Kato: "Gomen." (Sorry.)

Shigeto told us to follow him. We said we were on our way to the hospital to see Kotori. He forced us to follow him. We have to follow his command since hes the second commander of cosmo.

We went to the school rooftop. We were teleported to Cosmo Headquarter.

Kato: "Naze koko ni tsurete kita nodesu ka? Watashitachiha byōin ni iku hitsuyō ga arimasu." (Why did you bring us here? We need to go to the hospital.)

Shigeto: "Gaman shite. Watashi wa atode anata o terepōto shimasu. Watashi wa anata ni nanika o shimesu hitsuyō ga aru." (Be patient. I'll teleport you there later. I need to show you something.)

Sako: "Watashitachi ni nani o hyōji shimasu ka?" (Show us what?)

Shigeto: "Ore wa ni shitagatte kudasai." (Follow me please)

We followed Shigeto to the display room. He showed us a recording about what happened at Kotori house. We were so shocked. We saw someone entered Kotori house from window at the kitchen. After that person come out, the kitchen started to get smoky. A few minutes later, Kotori house started to get burned. She managed to get out with her family but her right shoulder hurt. She fainted right in front her house while her parents bring her away from the burning house. I didn't saw her younger brother. Maybe he trapped inside the house. But I hope I was wrong. The recording stops there.

Kato: "Kore wa dōiu imidesu ka?" Korehanani o imi suru nodeshou ka? Kono hito wa subete kono koto o hikiokoshita kotori no ie ni haitta nodesu ka? (What's the meaning of this? What does this mean? Is the person entered Kotori's house that caused all this?)

Shigeto: "Watashitachi wa mada shōsai o shiranai. Shikashi, watashi wa anata no uchi no 2-ri ga shinchō ni naritai." (We don't know the details yet. But I want two of you be careful.)

Sako: "Tori-chan..."

Kireina: "Kotori-san..."

To be continued...