TSUIN UNMEI (Twin Fate) Chapter 9: The First Appearance

2/5/2017

TSUIN UNMEI

(Twin Fate)

Made By Kato

Characters in this chapter:

Kato Saguta

Sako Saguta

Kireina Makoto

Kazuma Akimoto

Kotori Omada

Hana Kouju

Hinata Sugino

Tomei Yatasaka

An attacker from Dark Zone

Chapter 9: The First Appearance

The class ended for today. Sako, Kireina and I decided to go home. Kazuma invited me to go to the town. I refuse the invitation because I need to go somewhere else. Kotori said that she want to come to our house. I asked her why and she said that she want to play video games with Sako.

Sako: "E? Anata wa hontōni watashi to bideogēmu o shitaidesu ka? Matawa, watashi no kyōdai ryōri o tabetai." (Heh? Do you really want to play video games with me? Or you want to eat my brother's dish.)

Kotori: "Īe! Anata ga omou yōna monode wa arimasen!" (No! It's not like what you think!) *blushing*

Kato: "Hontōdesuka? Anata ga shitai baai wa, watashi wa kon'ya yobun'na tabemono o tsukuru koto ga dekimasu." (Is it true? If you want to, I can make extra food tonight.)

Kotori: "Hontōni?" (really?)

Kato: "Un, anata wa anata ga sukina dake taberu koto ga dekimasu." (Yup, you can eat as many as you want.)

Kotori: "Mā, tabun chōdo hitokuchi". (Well, maybe just a bite.)

Sako: *Glaring with annoying face*

Kazuma: "Soredewa. Watashi wa ima, ikimasu. Ashita o ai shimashou" (Well then. I'll be going now. See you guys tomorrow)

Kato: "Baibai" (Bye-bye)

Kazuma left the classroom and then three girls came to us. Three of them always disturbing other student privacy. It's Hana Kouju, Hinata Sugino and Tomei Yatasaka.

Tomei: "Kireina, anata wa watashitachi to issho ni kaimono ni ikitaidesu ka?" (Kireina, do you want to go shopping with us?)

Hana: "E e, watashitachiha yori ōku no anata ni tsuite shiritaidesu." (Yeah, we want to know more about you.)

Kireina: "Gomen'nasai. Watashi wa Kato-san to Sako-san to ienikaeru hitsuyō ga arimasu." (I'm sorry. I need to go home with Kato and Sako.)

Tomei: "Doko ni sunde imasu ka?" (Where do you live?)

Kireina: "Watashi wa katō san to Sako-san no ie ni sunde imasu." (I live in Kato and Sako house.)

Tomei: "Nani? Karera to issho ni kurashite imasu ka?" (What? Are living with them?)

Hinata: "Sore wa ramedesu" (That's lame)

Sako: "Anata ga omou yōna monode wa arimasen. Kireina wa watashitachi no itokodesu. Kanojo no ryōshin wa 1-nenkan kaigai ni iru. Kanojo wa imanotokoro watashitachi to issho ni kurashite imasu." (It's not like what you think. Kireina is our cousin. Her parents are overseas for one year. So she's living with us for now.)

Hana: "Ima wa sore ga ri ni kanatte imasu. Sate, ashita kirena ni aimashou." (Now that's make sense. Okay then, see you tomorrow Kireina.)

Then they go. We also went home with Kotori who want to eat dinner together. While we were walking in residential areas, suddenly a window in an abandoned house turned into a portal to Dark Zone just like at the school. Suddenly Kireina ran towards the portal and enter it. We try to stop her but it's too late. I decided to enter the portal and told Sako and Kotori to wait till I come back. But Sako Don't want to listen what I asked her to do so she also entered the portal along with Kotori.

It's different this time, because last time we entered the portal to Dark Zone we were unconsciousness. But now we still standing with our two feet. We saw Kireina is standing and watching something on the sky. We slowly approaching Kireina then suddenly someone or something attacking us a magic power. I stand up and saw Kireina lying on the ground with serious wounds. And then someone come to us. It's the attacker that attack us early.

The attacker: "Yōkoso. Tsuin Unmei. Watashi wa anata-tachi ni aitai to omotte imasu." (Welcome. Tsuin Unmei. I've been wanting to see you guys.)

Kato: "Anatahadare? Naze anata wa watashitachi o kōgeki shite iru nodesu ka?" (Who are you? Why are you attacking us?)

The attacker: "Watashi ga daredearu ka o shiru hitsuyō wa arimasen. Watashi wa koko ni iru node, watashi wa anata 2tsu o tatakau koto ga dekimasu!" (There's no need to know who I am. I'm here so I can fight you two!)

Sako and I still don't know why there's too many people from Dark Zone want to meet with us. But, after I saw Kireina was injured badly. I got angry all of sudden. Even Sako get angry to while Kotori in feared.

Out of the blue, Sako and I feel some kind of energy flowing in our body. I saw a white energy around Sako and she saw a dark energy around me. Is this what Karasumi told us, about Twin Fate?

To be continued...