TSUIN UNMEI (Twin Fate) Chapter 43: Awakening Of Ice Exorcist

7/11/2017

TSUIN UNMEI

(Twin Fate)

Made By Kato

Characters in this chapter:

-Kato Saguta

-Kazuma Akimoto

-Fenrir

Chapter 43: Awakening Of Ice Exorcist

"Katō, Katō, Ōi Katō! Mewosamasu!" (Kato, Kato, oi Kato! Wake up!). Kazuma suddenly tried to wake me up from my sleep.

Kato: -Opening eyes- "E? Kazuma? Watashinoheya de nani o shite imasu ka?" (Eh? Kazuma? What are you doing in my room?)

Kazuma: "Anata wa mada nemutte imasu ka? Mawari o mite kudasai." (Are you still asleep? Look around you.)

I look around and shocked. I remember that I was sleeping in my room. But now I'm in the Darkzone.

Kato: "Dōsureba koko ni kuru koto ga dekimasu ka?" (How can I be here?)

Kazuma: "Anata mo shirimasen ka?" (You also don't know?)

Kato: "Dōiu imidesu ka?" (What do you mean?)

Kazuma: "Watashi mo anata no yōdesu. Watashi wa nemutte ite, watashi wa kono jigen de mezameru" (I'm also like you. I was sleeping and I woke up in this dimension)

Kato: "Hontōni?" (Really?)

We silence for a while. Then Kazuma asked me if Kaneko are with me. I told him that he's not with me.

Kazuma: "Dakara, watashitachiha kono jigen ni tojikome rarete imasu ka?" (So, are we trapped in this dimension?)

Kato: "Sō omou." (Think so.)

A few minutes later, we heard a roar not too far from us. We looked at the source of the roar. We saw three evil spirits in tiger form were moving towards us. We started to run from three of them. They started to run too.

The three spirits then caught up with us. They surrounded us and stop us from running. They slowly walk towards us from every side.

Kazuma: "Watashitachi wa nani o subeki?" (What should we do?)

Kato: "Shirimasen!" (I don't know!)

One of the evil spirit jumped towards me to attack me. I dodged it and the other spirits started to jump at me and Kazuma rapidly. We tried to dodge every of the spirits attack. After a few of the spirits attacks, one of them managed to jump over Kazuma. I shout Kazuma's name and then one of the spirits attack me. I tried to resist the evil spirit attacks

Kato: "Hanashite!" (Release me!)

Kazuma: "Arggh!!!" –Struggling to break free-

While we were fighting to save our life, suddenly we heard a howl coming from our back. We thought it was another evil spirit. When the howl was approaching, suddenly a white wolf appeared and attacked the evil spirit that attacking Kazuma. Kazuma was released from the evil spirit and then the wolf attack the evil spirit that wasattacking me. The evil spirits step back and prepare themselves to strike again.

Kazuma: "Anatahadare?" (Who are you?)

White wolf: "Ore wa fubuki no ōkamidesu. Ore wa anata ni shōkan sa remashita. Anata no seishin no pātonādesu. Watashinonamaeha fenrirudesu. Anata wa watashi no pātonā ni nari, kōri no chikara o shihai shimasu ka?" (I'm the wolf of blizzard. I was summoned by you. I'm your spirit partner. My name is Fenrir. Are you willing to become my partner and control the power of ice?)
Kazuma: "Hai! Watashi wa kono shunkan o matteita!" (Yes please! I was waiting for this moment!)

Fenrir: "Sono yōna sekkachina ningen. Redi!" (Such an impatient human. READY!)

Fenrir entered Kazuma body and Kazuma started to scream while a cold aura flowing on his body. I was so cold. A few seconds later, Kazuma clothes changed. His clothes turns into white furry jacket. Some of his hair turned into ice.

Kato: "Kore wa Kazuma no ekusoshisuto keishikidesu." (So this is Kazuma's exorcist form.)

Kazuma: "Watashi wa watashi no karada no naka ni nagareru subarashī pawā o kanjiru koto ga dekimasu." (I can feel an awesome power flowing in my body.)

Fenrir: "Junbi wa dekita ka?" (Are you ready?)

Kazuma: "Hai. Katō, ippo kōtai. Watashi wa kore o shori shimasu." (Yes. Kato, step back. I'll handle this.)

Kato: "Amarini mo namaiki o shutoku shinaide kudasai." (Don't get too cocky.)

Kazuma: "Wakatta iru." (Okay.)

Kato: "Ganbatte." (Good luck.)

To be continued...