Entrance Exam

I was very excited it was about a month before the exam. I decided that I wanted to train at the beach I knew there was one with a bunch of trash so I thought that'd be the best place.

"(Y/n) be back by dinner! Did you grab your lunch I made you?"Mom yelled.

"Yeah I got it mom see ya then bye!"I said and walked out the door. It was a ways away so I decided it'd be even better. I started my music and jogged all the way to the beach. When I got there I was surprised.

"Guess someone beat me to a lot of the trash. Oh well.."I said and saw a shirtless man falling back. I quickly ran to him and caught him.

"Don't go falling! You could hurt yourself!"I scolded the green haired boy.

"Th-Thanks for that. I guess I over worked myself... Heh."He said.

"Did you do this?"

"Yeah over the last 5 months..."

"Wow.. Oh, where are my manners I'm (Y/n) (L/n)."

"Izuku Midoriya. Nice to meet you (Y/n)."He answered.

"Well we'll probably get to know each other well because I'm going to start training here to..."

"Nice... What is your quirk?"

"Water and Air minipluation. Yours?"

"I don't know how to describe it.. So why are you training?"

"UA entrance exams... You?"

"Same... Well this will be fun..."He said. And it was that month flew by and it was soon the entrance exam.

(Author~Chan does not want to talk about how much of a bad ass you were so yeah..)

After that craziness I started leaving and putting my earbuds when I heard...

"DEKU! I TOLD YOU NOT TO TRY OUT FOR OR THIS SCHOOL!"A male voice yelled. I looked back to see Izuku with his shirt being gripped on by a blonde haired male. The blonde looked at me I knew I couldn't seem weak so I glared at him.

"Don't tell me Izuku got a girlfriend to fight his battles."

"Sh-She isn't my girlfr-friend!"I walked over and started to grab Izuku but my hand was caught.

"Then what is she?"

"Training Partner..."I scoweled.

"I have never met someone like you... This intrigues me... Well I suggest you get a new training partner someone whose more on your level... I saw you fight today your powerful I'll give you that.."

"And who might want to be my partner whose 'more my level'?"

"(Y-Y/n) your not going to leave me right?"

"Just looking at my options..."

"Your smarter than I thought you were going to be... I think it'd be someone more like me..."He started walking off.

"Maybe we'll be in the same class(Nickname must be off of your character name) (N/n)!"He yelled.

"I've never seen Kacchan like that before..."Izuku amazed.

"Kacchan?"

"Oh his name is Katsuki Bakugo but I call him Kacchan."

"Does he live near you?"I said as we started walking.

"Yeah 6 apartments down... Why?"

"Just asking. Thanks Bye Izuku!"I said running home. This weekend I'll see if we can train..

Bakugo pov~

She's so different from other people... Most find me scary and some adults just like my quirk.. Maybe we can train this weekend... Why do I want to train with her! They are all just stepping stones... Ugghhh! All I can think about is her... Her hair was so soft looking with it's (H/c) color and it's so (H/l)... She is a good looking person.. Better to look at then Desu...