Erasure Head!?!

It was early Monday... First Monday 4th of the school year. I woke up at 6:30. I got changed into my uniform and headed downstairs. I walked in the kitchen to see mom.

"Coffee and a biscuit?"

"You know me so well.."I said grabbing the food.

"Thank you!"I said and sat down.

"Why are you up so early? School starts at 8 and it's 6:45."

"Walking to school with a friend.. And Tsu wanted to come with."I said and saw Tsu walk into the room.

"Morning."We ate and went back upstairs to get our things. We walked downstairs and to the door. The clock on the wall saying 7. We started walking to Katsuki's. We got there and I knocked on the door.

"What is it?"Katsuki tiredly said noticing it was me.

"Shit! Wait just a minute!"We waited and then he came out.

"Ready?"I asked.

"As I'll ever be.."Katsuki said.

"Oh! Katsuki this is Tsuyu my basically sister."Katsuki nodded.

"I've heard a bit about you."Katsuki said.

"Same here. Well he doesn't seem dangerous see you at school!"Tsu used her quirk to get there. I looked over at Katsuki to see a tint of pink on his cheeks.

"Well that was interesting.."

"Yeah.. Tch.."Katsuki mumbled. We walked the rest of the way. It was a quiet walk.. But it was calming.. We got to school and I checked the time. 7:45. 15 minutes early. We walked to class. I saw three people a blue haired guy, red head, and pink girl.

"Hey! Thanks for that save the other day! I'm Kirishima!"I looked at him.

"(Y/n) (L/n)."

"You were epic!"

"Thanks.. But I still have to work on it.."

"Don't say that like your so bad.."Katsuki said.

"Oh and you would know my strength."

"Tell me how you guys know each other?"Kiridhina asked.

"Training Partners."

"Yeah and she's tougher than she looks."

"Good to know."The blue haired guy ran up to me.

"I'm Tenya Iida and I'm glad we are all in this class."

"Someone's in La-la Land.."I said.

"Yeah he's interesting. I'm Mina, good to see there's another girl in this room."As she said that three more girls walked in along with two boys.

"Hi everyone I'm Denki Kanimari!"

"Momo Yoyourozu."

"Kyoka Jiro."

"Toru Hagakure!"

"Mashirao Ojiro."

"Welcome guys!"I said walking over to a desk near a window. I found that Katsuki sat right right behind me.

"(Y/n) you won't end up paying attention in class if you're staring out the window all of the time."

"I need to have as much air as I can near me.. It's my quirk... Katsuki don't tell them... I want them to find out." Suddenly a boy with half and half hair sits in front of me. After a while I got up and went next to his desk.

"What's your name?"I asked.

"Shouto Todorki."

"Nice to meet you I'm (Y/n) (L/n)."I smiled. He seemed to open up to me a bit more.

"Can (Y/n)'s quirk be a likeable personality?"

"Not exactly but my quirk does help in that aspect."

"I didn't know it did that."Tsu said.

"Tsu how did you end up here after us?"I asked turning around.

"Sorry I had to get something."

"That explains why I felt someone behind us... Very clever but not enough. You haven't trained with me in a while..."

"Ah... Yeah.. Frog even I could sense you."Katsuki added.

"Ah shucks Ribbit.. "

"Can someone explain?"Kirisima asked.

"(Y/n) is Frog's adopted sibling."

"Realistically before my parents died I spent all my time with Tsu. So she really is like a sister."

"(Y/n) your parents died!?"Kirishima said walking up to me and hugging me.

"It's fine. They were terrible people... I don't really miss them."Kirishima let go.

"It'd be nice if you guy were on time."Erasure Head said.

"Wait we get Erasure Head as our teacher! Your one of my top role-models!"I said. Chattering went on.

"Gosh... I didn't think anyone remembered me.."He scratched his head.

"Remember! You still do hero work! You just don't like being noticed! You don't want people to think that you are just doing it for the popularity!"I said.

"Wow (Y/n) you really like this guy."Katsuki said.

"He's a pro at heroing and also has great strategies. He's the reason I was able to beat you."I said.

"(Y/n)! Are you not going to train with me?"Izuku asked.

"Talk after class..."Sensei said. I walked back to my seat.

"I am Mr. Aizawa. We will be doing tests to see your strengths. The rankings will be astablished. The person in last will be expelled. Now go get you P.E. uniforms on."I got changed and walked outside. Everyone got there and we started.

"Katsuki how far could you throw a soft ball in middle school?"

"???(IDK what it was)"

"Throw it with your quirk."

"70.4 metres."We did all the tests and they were easy. I even did better then Iida in the running one. It was the last one the soft ball throw everyone did theirs and Ochaco got infinity. It was now my turn. I went up to it. I felt the wind and threw it. He showed the score and it read infinity.

"How!"

"(Y/n)'s quirk is air and water minipluation."Mr. Aizawa said. Everyone looked at me in awe. After the tests were done I saw I was in first. I looked down to see that Izuku got last. I looked at Izuku.

"Don't worry you aren't expelled."I said.

"Knowing Aizawa he said that so we'd work hard."

"(Y/n) is correct."