Home...?

I walked down the narrow streets.. Just looking for some way home.. Then I remembered..

"Kurogiri!" I yelled out.

"Kurogiri get your teleporting ass down here!" I yelled again as people stared at me. I saw the familiar purple portal open infront of me.

"Finally... You take a lot longer than you used to.." I said walking into the portal. I crossed over into me and Kurogiri's old hangout. It has a bit of worn and torn to it.. But it's still home...

"Ri can you take me home.... I need to see everyone.... Please..."

"Only if we bring back our tea parties.." He stuck out his pinkie. I lached mine onto it and smiled at him.

"Deal, it's been to long pal.." A portal appeared and Kurogiri lead me to it.

"Can I meet him soon? I mean.. Dabi and Himiko got to meet him..

"You guys kidnapped him..."

"Yeah... But I want to formally introduce myself."

(AN I am dying 😂😂😂)

"Fine I'll bring him to tea."

"I'll make pie.." I smiled and went through the portal. It lead out to my room. I ran downstairs to see the Asui's. Tsu nodded to me and I ran off to our spot.. I looked at the pond to see him... He was crying... And it broke my heart..

"Why can't they find her god damnit!" He punched a tree. I came up behind him and wrapped my arms around him..

"Aww babe... Did you miss me?" I said as he turned around and I giggled slightly. His arms held me close... Like I had been gone for so long... I looked up to him and smiled. He kissed me softly.. I love him so much...

"I am going to be with you at all times... No matter what.." We kissed and held each other... Everything was right... Again...