Sports Festival

Right now we were in the one on one battles. It was kinda awkward after one of my classmates dropped out. Right now Izuku was battling a weird guy from 1b. I'd seen him around. From my predictions his quirk let him control minds but only if he heard their voice. Izuku was trapped under his mind control. Next think I saw he had one of his fingers broken. He used his quirk to knock him back into use of his body. Izuku's battle was amazing. The battles went by... Kids got tricked by one of the students from the inventing group. That was  pretty funny. Next thing I knew I was walking out into the field to see Katsuki  standing on the platform ready to battle.

"So this is what you were talking about earlier!" He yelled so I could hear him, I giggled... My predictions were true.. I knew Todoroki couldn't use both sides on Katsuki... That was his down fall. I got to my spot and waited for Katsuki to come at me. I closed my eyes. I felt nothing. From what I was thinking he hasn't moved since he knows some of my strategies. I sent water from underground and when I opened my eyes he was in the air I giggled and sent massive amounts of air at him. He used his explosions to get back to me. He tried to get a hit on me. I dodged and in that time got behind him kicking him in the back and he almost fell out. I looked behind me. He was coming back at me.

"You did training without me?" I yelled. He smirked. I used a translucent air lock and put an water lock on him. In this his explosions wouldn't do anything. I opened my air lock and then him popped and he landed on the ground half out of the ring.

"Oh well... It's still just like training! Your strategic approach was weaker than usual. Not to mention your blasts need work." I said and helped him up.

"Well ladies and gentlemen that was the final battle!" Mic yelled. We stood on podiums and they had to strap Katsuki down since both me and Todoroki didn't use our full potential. I went to the locker room and changed into my regular clothes. I walked out and saw Katsuki. He looked at me and I nodded. We started walking out. When we were leaving the two heroes from before came to talk to me.

"Wow! I didn't think you were that powerful! You didn't even drop a sweat!" The wooden one said. Katsuki started getting upset and I put my hand on his chest while looking at him.

"You were pretty amazing to!" The lady said walking over to him. It looked like she was checking him out and the wooden one was doing the same to me. Katsuki was looking at her as she moved. I saw and slapped him. He looked at me and saw he was checking me out. He grabbed me by the arm.

"Sorry guy but she's taken!" He yelled at him. I blushed as he defended me. The lady came up to me.

"You've got a good one!" She whispered. I blushed even more.