Tea Party Time

Katsuki and I were sitting quietly as Kurogiri poured us some tea.

"I almost forgot how good your tea is Ri.." I complemented.

"Ri..?" Katsuki asked.

"His nickname.." I said.. Katsuki looked off to the side.

"I'm sorry about the whole... Kidnapping thing.. I see you're still bothered by it.." Ri apologized.

"It's all just so surprising..." He said.

"What's so surprising?" I asked.

"That you're friends with villians..." He said.

"Well..." I started.

"She was raised with us... It was only her being polite.." Ri said.

"Still... I know the Y/n now.. Not the one from back then.." He said.

"Sounds to me like you are just jealous.." Ri said. I started giggling.

"That does sound like my Katsuki.." I said.

"Well... I wouldn't be so jealous if everyone didn't love you so much.." He said, looking off and pouting.

"Kurogiri I think we should be getting back.." I say. Kurogiri snapps his fingers and a portal opens leading us back home. We get through and go downstairs to see everyone has gathered in the livingroom.

"What's happening?" I ask.

"We all are going to go to this resort til school starts back up. Since we have the week off."

"Sounds fun I'll go pack my stuff." I say going upstairs and starting to pack.