Happy

I waited around anxiously for something... Anything about Hosu... I needed to know he was okay. Then my phone buzzed. I looked at it and it was two texts.

Mom- We'll be gone for another few weeks after Tsu gets back. Things got kinda hectic, lots of love!

Katsuki- I had a feeling you were worried but I'm fine 😘

I giggled at Katsuki's text. I was going to be alone for the next few days.. But I waited for Katsuki's train.. When I saw him p ran up to him knocking him off his feet..

"I told you I'd be here!" I said to him. He laughed at me.. He looked very happy to see me. He grabbed my arm and pulled me down into a kiss. Since both of our parents were out of town we both stayed at my place. We got to the house and cooked dinner. It was really sweet.. Just the two of us... We both got ready for bed. I was in the middle of changing when the door opened. I looked back and saw Katsuki staring at me. I blushed deeply as I put my shirt down so I was now in my pj's.

"Um... Well I noticed that there's no guest room... So I was thinking about sleeping with you.." He said in a flirty tone. I blushed deeply at his words. He grabbed me and laid us both down. He embraced me and I felt so warm and safe.. I could also feel the fact that he had only shorts on.