Big Three

We were sitting in class like usual..

"Today we will be expanding in your growth by meeting some of the mentors we will be working with.." Mr. Aizawa said. God so many words in a sentence! In walked three students.

"Meet the big three.. Our top students."

"Hi everyone! I'm Nejire!" The periwinkle haired girl said.

"Name's Mirior." The tall blondie said. Nejire nudged the black haired male.

"This is Takami.." Nejire said.

"Now let's head to the training grounds." Mr. Aizawa said. We all got into our suits and to the new training grounds. Mirior started showing off his quirk.. I looked away and focused on Takami and Nejire. I walked over to them.

"Hello there.." I said. The both looked up. Nejire looked at me and Takami.

"How have you already gotten Takami to open up?"

"My quirk kinda helps with my personality.." I shrug.

"It's nice to meet you.."Nejire said.

"Y/n." I replied.

"Well you just made some upper class men friends... And I think Mirior will like ya too." Nejire said. Everyone was lifted up. I was still on the ground with the big three. Mr. Aizawa announced that we should start training. Mr. Aizawa came over and talked to us.

"I want Y/n to train with each of you.. One at a time.. The others can help with the other students.."

"Why just her?" Mirior asked.

"She's our top student for this class... Maybe even your level.." They were shocked.

"I volunteer to be first!" Mirior said. I  laughed.

"I wanna see what the fresh men's got..." He smiled. I nodded and we went to a spot to fight. I looked over and saw Katsuki looking at me while training with Nejire. He believed in me. It was time to fight...

Sorry for the short chapter.. I need to do some more research.. I will be trying to do small chapters of just battles and dialogue over the next week or two. Have a great rest of your day!

-ShipperLizzie