I Thought You Weren't Like That

We walked into school. When we walked into the classroom I heard this.

"(Y/n)! We need to talk!"Izuku grabbed me and pulled me out of the classroom.

"W-What is it Izu?"

"Well.. It's just that my mom wants you to come to our dinner party."

"Is that it?"

"Well.... See she thinks... You and I are a couple.. Or atleast she wants us to be..."I then saw Katsuki walk infront of me and block me from Izuku.

"Look here Deku... I was invited to this party.. And (Y/n) will not be your date... She deserves someone better.."

"O-Ok Kacchan!"Katsuki pulled me back to the classroom and we sat down.

"You know what's going to happen right?"I ask.

"What?"

"Do you even know Inko?"He gave me a questioning look.

"She will get what she wants.... She is scarier than you think..."

"Alright! We will be practicing some more with your quirks!"All Might said. I went to go grab my PE uniform after he explained. I was the first person outside. I walked up to All Might.

"Did you over use your powers the day of the attack?"A moment of silence went by.

"We will discuss this after school."

"Fine..."I walked back to see everyone was here.

"Get in groups of three!"He yelled. I felt a hand on my left shoulder and one on the right. I looked up to see Katsuki and Kirishima.

"Ok.."I agreed. I saw Kirishima had a stupid grin on his face. We did our exercise and our group won of course.
I went back to the locker room and all the girls started talking about the guys again. I thought we were being to loud and then felt a pair of eyes on me.

"So (Y/n)... What do you think about the guys?"Momo asked.

"I think they're pretty cool..."

"How about you and Bakugo?"

"Why call him by his last name?"

"You're the only one he let's call him Katsuki.."

"R-Really?"I blushed a bit. I could feel a familiar set of eyes on me. I covered myself.

"So what about him?"Ochaco asked.

"He's.. Interesting..."I smiled.

"So the good interesting... Good.."Momo said.

"I so ship it!"Ochaco said, I blushed. I then heard something.

"What are you hearing Bakugo?"Mineta asked. I tilted my head and saw as Jiro put her earbud towards him. I saw him dodge it and hit Mineta. I stomped out and to the boys locker room. I saw a few shirtless guys, the one I liked was Katsuki...

"Y'all better never look at us, again otherwise you have to deal with me!"I yelled, I saw Katsuki blush. I grabbed his collar and brought him outside. I walked around the corner so no-one would notice us.

"Why... I thought you weren't like that...."I asked sadly.

"I was just listening... I heard you say my name.. I couldn't help it..."

"Don't excuse yourself I could feel your eyes on me."

"I may have peaked a little... I'm sorry..."

"You're going to have to make this up to me.."

"I will...."I saw he had a sad face.

"I promise to ask for your permission next time.."He smirked, and I just blushed hard..

"Katsuki!"

"Come on we need to get to class.."I said. We went to our classes and after walked home.

"So when is the dinner party?"

"It should be this Friday..."

"Okay... I'll have to do it again..."

"Your nervous..."He said concerningly.

"Yeah... Inko really wants me to be with Izuku..."

"Well we'll just have to show her how much better I am with you... Come to my place tomorrow..."

"Ok..."If started walking my door. I wish I could be with him longer.... I walked in...

"Hey Mom! Can I go to Izuku's dinner party?"I asked her.

"Sure when is it?"

"Friday... But I was going to also hangout with Katsuki tomorrow, is that okay?"

"Sure..."I walked up to my room. My phone buzzed, it was Shouto.

S-Shouto
Y-(Y/n)

S-Can you hang Sunday?

Y-Sure why?

S-My dad's leaving then for work and won't be back for a few days after.

Y-K cya soon👍

I did my homework and after dinner went to bed.

Sorry I had to update this today... I will try to get back to schedule of this on Sundays