Taken

I was walking down the street, since Kiri went back to the dorms. Next thing I know I'm in the middle of the new hide out..

"Why do you want me!" I call out..

"I don't want you... Shigiraki does.."A man with brown hair and a metal beak said.

"Are you a new recruit?"

"Yes.. Why?"

"That must be why he sent you..." He stood there with a questioning face.

"He testing how long it takes you to get me.. And I bet he's seeing if you can keep me here.."

"Maybe... Listen.. I don't know if care what he wants with you.. But-"

"Let me take her.. You didn't do anything to her did you?"

"Shigiraki..." I growled at him.

"Apparently not..."

"Why? Why do you need me?"

"Well... I couldn't even get you when I took your 'oh so precious boyfriend'... So I thought I'd just take you... And him.." He showed Katsuki caged..

"What do you want damnit!"

"I want you.." He said pointing to me.

"That died with my parents.." I growled once again.

"Yes... But I have the only thing you've really let into your life... Or do I need to get your family too?"

"Shigiraki... For the final time.. What exactly do you want.."

"Oh I'm so scared... Oh Bakugo please just let me hold you!" Shigiraki got close to Katsuki I immediately sheild him.

"Get your hands away from him.. Or do I actually need to kill you this time?" I ask.

"We have a deal..." I said.

"Well, then maybe... I won't just kill either one of you..."

"You wouldn't kill me... You need me.."

"That's very true... But... You are starting to get on my last nerve...."

Sorry this chapter is short I am im vacation so this and the next one or two may be short... Love you all and see you in the next chapter!