Party Pt. 1

I was getting ready to go to Katsuki's.

I decided to wear something cute-sie and also good for warm weather. I got my stuff and looked at the clock it was 14:30/2:30 pm. I started walking I'll in to Katsuki's. I got there and knocked on the door.

"Hey come in."Katsuki said tired-ly.

"Morning sleepy head..."I think he finally saw my outfit and he blushed.

"Nice outfit..."He said.

"Thanks... Same to you."I giggled as I saw he was only in boxers.

"Oh! Sorry.."He walked into his room. I waited and then he came out.

"You know what I don't want the hag to bother us just come in here."I walked into his room. It wasn't really messy.. It had some posters with cuss words but not that weird.

"So why did you want me to come over?"I asked.

"Well I know for a fact there will be music. I know what kind of music they play to so I thought we could dance..."

"Wow... Katsuki Bakugo is a dancer... Unexpected."

"Well I do.. Okay."He turned on a song and I got the feel for it. It was an older song... Katsuki walked over and I followed his moves. We danced to the music. I could tell we looked good. At one point it was obvious that he would bring his hand down my back and to my butt then back but he got embarrassed and didn't do it. After a few seconds we both stopped dancing.

"I guess that's good..."I said.

"Yeah... I'll try to be with you all the party so she can't force you to Deku..."I could hear the concern in his voice. I blushed a little.

"Okay.. You know what I need to get going... The party's tomorrow..."

"I can pick you up at 4?"

"Sure..."I walked to the door.

"I had fun.. Thanks Katsuki.."I then felt him hug me from behind.

"Same..."

"I hate to say goodbye... But mom will be worried..."

"Night.."He said. I started walking home and took out my phone.

Y-Y/n
K-Kirishima

Y-Kiri please tell me you're going to Izu's party..

K-yeah wassup

Y-Katsuki... I can tell he is.. Going to announce us as a couple....

K-Girl.... So happy for you!!! 👍👍👍

Y-Thanks.
I shut off my phone and walked home... Soon enough it was time for the party. I decided to wear a dark red dress,knee high black boots,and a black choker.

 I decided to wear a dark red dress,knee high black boots,and a black choker

I walked downstairs and heard a knock on the door. I opened it to see Katsuki.

"You look great.."He said.

"Same.."He dressed a lot more casual. We started walking and soon made it to Izu's,we knocked.

"Hi Y/n... Hi Bakugo.."Inko said. We walked in and I saw Kirishima I walked over to him.

"What did I miss?"

"Nothing no-one brought dates.."

"Hi Y/n!"Denki said.

"Heyo.. What up?"

"Nothin' really.."

"Who all is here?"

"Not many people.. I mean there's us,some random parents,Ochaco,and Jiro.."

"Cool.. I don't like big parties.."

"So what happened yesterday with-"Kirishima started asking and stopped as he saw Katsuki walking over.

"You gravitated to these losers.."He said.

"Yeah, Kiri is my best bro and Denki is.. Denki.."I giggled.

"Is that a compliment?"Denki asked.

"I don't really know what category you fall under but you're cool.."

"So that leaves what Bakugo falls under.."Kirishima said. I looked at Katsuki and he nodded.

"Well... You already know Kiri.. He falls under the category of early boyfriend...Since we haven't been together long..."

"Wait! You already told him!"Katsuki yelled.

"Yeah... Like I said he's my best bro... "

This will now be updated on Sundays...