Going Deeper

"Are you sure you're going to be alright here alone?" Katsuki asked.

"I'm sure."I said holding onto his bicep.

"I'll call you throughout the night." He said opening and leaving through the front door. Once he was gone things were dull. I read a few mangas but it was still boring. Then suddenly I heard a noise at the back door. I quickly rushed over.

"What are you doing!" I yelled not noticing who it was.

"Well that's no way to treat the one you're supposed to marry..." Shigaraki held my hand that was flying toward his head.

"I was not only disowned but still I will never marry you..."

"Those words aren't nice ones now, are they?"

"Leave me alone! You mean nothing to me!"

"Now I guess I should listen to you... But I will be back.." He was probably the reason why I was so strong. All I wished for was his death. I could never touch him though, since of his quirk... I went to bed. When I woke up I saw Tsuyu had to have gotten back late last night. With it being a school day I got ready and went to eat breakfast. I put in some toast. I looked at the clock, 7:25. I was late. I grabbed the toast and ran to Katsuki's. When I got there he was standing outside.

"What happened? You're never late?"

"Sorry I don't know what happened..."

"As long as everything's okay." He kissed me. I nodded after and we walked to school hand in hand. The day went alright and me and Katsuki were paired for a project. Without the villains everything felt... Normal... And quiet.. Me and Katsuki went my house to work on the project. We walked up to my room. We set up and got ready to start. I sat down on the floor next to the project. I started to look at it and think of how to do it. I saw a shadow be casted over me, I looked up and saw Katsuki. He came close to me pinning me to the floor.

"K-Katsuki!" I said quickly after he started kissing me. I could tell he seemed different, like he wanted something... The position we were in was kinda awkward. Katsuki was on top of me, his legs either side of mine. His hands were pushed against the ground next to my head. He deepened  the kiss nibbing my bottom lip. I declined trying to get us back to the project. One of his hands slithered down around all my curves. I gasped letting him in. He ravaged my mouth. I knew he didn't want to stop but he slowly started instead kissing my neck. He slowly unbuttoned and untied some of my uniform. I held my breath at this. I could feel him smirk against my neck making me a little worried. He kept going all around. He came to a certain spot and I couldn't hold in my breath, all I could do was heavily sigh. He smirked again and started kissing, licking, and gently biting trying not to hurt me. My breath was harsh and my heart was beating fast.

"K-Katsuki..."I breathed, he seemed to tense up.

"Please... Stop.." He nodded and looked at me in the eyes. Then looked at how I looked.

"I-I'm sorry." He said quickly and left.